+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote]</P>

No matter how many times I read this, it just keeps getting funnier. Post of the decade, imho.</P>

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

[/quote]</P>

No matter how many times I read this, it just keeps getting funnier. Post of the decade, imho.</P>[/quote]Ageless!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Bench Player

Never forget. <font size="1">[this thread]</font>

Keep the thread ****ing alive

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]</P>

No matter how many times I read this, it just keeps getting funnier.* Post of the decade, imho.</P>[/quote]Ageless![/quote]You know, i never really took the time to read all of this fellas rambling post. Two things kind of wierd to me in there(among the many other things). We were going to force the world??? I'll Never forgive??? I think FBomb or one of you sneaky son of a guns were up to no good...Either that or this is a young kid raiding his dad's booze cabinet....

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]</p>

No matter how many times I read this, it just keeps getting funnier. Post of the decade, imho.</p>[/quote]Ageless![/quote]

That post is probably my all time favorite one. Everything about it was perfect, the timing of when it was posted, and the tone of it still cracks me up. Great bump!

[quote user="Bohemian"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]</p>

No matter how many times I read this, it just keeps getting funnier. Post of the decade, imho.</p>[/quote]Ageless![/quote]

That post is probably my all time favorite one. Everything about it was perfect, the timing of when it was posted, and the tone of it still cracks me up. Great bump!
    [/quote]

Can the mods like frame this on the forum intro?

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]</P>

No matter how many times I read this, it just keeps getting funnier.* Post of the decade, imho.</P>[/quote]Ageless![/quote]You know, i never really took the time to read all of this fellas rambling post. Two things kind of wierd to me in there(among the many other things). We were going to force the world??? I'll Never forgive??? I think FBomb or one of you sneaky son of a guns were up to no good...Either that or this is a young kid raiding his dad's booze cabinet....[/quote]

Of COURSE it was bogus. I mean, what real Patriots fan would use as their log-on handle "Patriots 18 N 1"? Not to mention his first post was essentially this one.

HOWEVER, you gotta admit it no doubt expresses the true emotions and thoughts of many nouveaux Patriots fans, yes?

Awesome thread, let me add this guy I found on the internet...

Last edited by TheAnalyst; 07-25-2012 at 02:48 PM.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

oh, my god. @TheAnalyst, that is the best Pats-Giants pic I've ever seen.

Hats off to you, sir.

+ Reply to Thread