+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

It wasn't our QB who went up to the podium and said that He Sucked. ( Even though we know He did )

That's just too much to read, so I'll give you the cliff notes of what the OP said:

WAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Veteran

You do know the patriots only beat one team with a winning record all season right? The Ravens this past Sunday...

You know we beat u guys at home already with a ton of injuries...

You do know we are in bradys head.....

You do know we arw battle tested beating teams Luke the eagles the jets the cowboys Atlanta , San Francisco, NE , green bay ,

You do know we are probably the best.road team in NFL history...

You do know Eli is way more clutch than Brady

Bench Player

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA RAY FINKLE! I KNEW IT!

This guys post reminded me of why I love the Giants so much. Every year they're suppose to be the bottom-feeders of the NFC-East. They're SUPPOSE to just lay down for the Cowboys, to give Romo is day in the sun, to let the "dream team" finally get their ring.

I heard it a million times. Eli won't be able to do anything without Tiki... without Shockey... without Amani... without Plaxico... without Boss... without Steve Smith.

They were suppoe to lay down for the Cowboys in 07. Everyone predicted the Pats/Cowboys in the SB. Then they were suppose to lay down for the Packers - NO ONE went to Lambaugh in the freezing cold and beat Bret Favre - NO ONE! Then they were suppose to lay down for Tom Brady and let the Patriots take their rightful place as the greatest team of all time.

This year... same thing. They were done before the season began, the Eagles were destined to win their first SB. But the Giants stole Philly's thunder late in the 4th. Then they were suppose to be the 2nd best team in their own stadium, then they were suppose to lay down for the Cowboys, then it was the Packers - NO ONE was going to march into Green Bay this year and beat Aaron Rodgers - NO ONE! And no one thought they'd beat the 9ers and that awesome defense.

Now here we are again. Facing down Tom Brady, and no one is giving us a shot. And I ****ing love it.

Bench Player

That is the funniest reply so far.....lmao.

Bench Player

Sorry, I meant the post that said "Tom? Bill? Is that you?" Still laughing.....that was great....

All-Pro

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote] I actually like this guy. I'm not gonna call you a troll, that was pretty well written and exactly how I thought a lot of you felt about it. Well, here we are. You got what you wanted. We'll see how you feel about it in the end.[/quote]</P>

I agree 100%. I like him. If there were more posters like him, then "haters" and "homers" would cease to exist. "I don't care if I'm sour grapes, we were supposed to win the SB." Priceless.</P>

Bench Player

Start at 10 seconds in,substitute the name Tom for Leo and imagine Brady and the original poster of this thread watching replays from 08 SB-LOL

I can`t post a link so cut and paste to google.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfHZptmxX1c

Veteran

While I understand the poster's positions and feels, Giants fans, and I'd submit to you fans of any sports fanchise have gone through similar let downs. For instance, the Giants vs. Ravens superbowl year. Our offense was completedly shutdown and our overall team wasn't at all competitive. To say the least, I was humilated as a fan and took a lot of flack for a very long time.

In the end you move on and shouldn't dwell on it.