+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="miked1958"]Was the OP ever Man enough to come back on here and face the Music?[/quote]eh.. I have come to realize that there are three kinds of Pats fans. The old timers who suffered through years of either lousy or mediocre teams. They tend to be more appreciative of what we have been able to accomplish and are more respectfull....Then you have the younger generation of fans tht are spoiled and expect to win all the time and cant accept the fact that just making it to the Super Bowl is a huge accomplishment...I will give you two guesses as to which one this fella probably is....[/quote]</P>

Just like Red Sox fans. </P>

Fan #1, old time, been around the block and appriciate what they have now (well, maybe not right now but in the 2000's winning 2 WS). They know the game well, and are actually good people to talk to. </P>

Fan #2, They "Since 2004 Bandwagon fans". These are the most annoying fans in the world. There were never any Red Sox fans around pre 2004, no pick Sox hats, no collar popped ******bag BoSox fans getting hammered and screaming Sweet Caroline in the streets where I am from. Then 2004 happened and the world nearly ended. ******s everywhere. And since have been disappearing because they havent won a playoff game since 2008. </P>

Fan #3, Fans that jumped on the bandwagon after the WS wins and go bananas after a loss yelling screaming fire everyone, trade this bum, blah blah blah. These are the fans that wanted Tito gone, forgetting he was the main reason they won. The same fans want Youk gone because new younger guys are coming up. Big mistake. </P>

Id put the OP in the Fan #2 category. Onl;y to re emerge next time the Pats are in the playoffs and winning.</P>

[quote user="Patriots18N1"]Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    [/quote]

guilty

i was laughing when u said i would be

can't break our hearts. Even if u take us out - we've ruined it all for you

smooches
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]What's the third kind?*
    [/quote] Ha, i forgot to mention those. The newer fans that are like the older fans. The small minority that tipped thier cap and congratulated you guys and showed some class. They are few, but they are there....lol.[/quote]Which of the 3 are you?[/quote]Well, considering that i can still remember the spanking from Fran Tarkenton and the Giants Defense gave us back when we played at Harvard Stadium, i would sadly say the older fan...Seemed like everytime we threw the ball that day it was caught by a Giant player.....

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]What's the third kind?
    [/quote] Ha, i forgot to mention those. The newer fans that are like the older fans. The small minority that tipped thier cap and congratulated you guys and showed some class. They are few, but they are there....lol.[/quote]Which of the 3 are you?[/quote]Well, considering that i can still remember the spanking from Fran Tarkenton and the Giants Defense gave us back when we played at Harvard Stadium, i would sadly say the older fan...Seemed like everytime we threw the ball that day it was caught by a Giant player.....[/quote]</P>

Believe it or not I actually remember that game. Wasn't it something like 20-0?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]What's the third kind?
    [/quote] Ha, i forgot to mention those. The newer fans that are like the older fans. The small minority that tipped thier cap and congratulated you guys and showed some class. They are few, but they are there....lol.[/quote]Which of the 3 are you?[/quote]Well, considering that i can still remember the spanking from Fran Tarkenton and the Giants Defense gave us back when we played at Harvard Stadium, i would sadly say the older fan...Seemed like everytime we threw the ball that day it was caught by a Giant player.....[/quote]</P>

I like that you are still a member here. For starters, you arent a big mouth, annoying troll from Bastin. Also, since you joined, we are 3-0 vs the Patriots including 2 SB wins. </P>

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]What's the third kind?*

I like that you are still a member here. For starters, you arent a big mouth, annoying troll from Bastin. Also, since you joined, we are 3-0 vs the Patriots including 2 SB wins. </P>[/quote]True. Dude needs to stay a member
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

He's Goodluck!!.,

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Veteran

This thread should be bumped as many times as possible. Classic stuff. I also kinda believe like some other posters that the initial post kinda sounds alittle like it could have been a hoax set up by a Giants fan with too much time on his hand. Either way, a classic in Giants Message Board History !!!

[quote user="midnite_nj"]This thread should be bumped as many times as possible. Classic stuff. I also kinda believe like some other posters that the initial post kinda sounds alittle like it could have been a hoax set up by a Giants fan with too much time on his hand. Either way, a classic in Giants Message Board History !!![/quote]</P>

I agree. hopefully he will be back for Giants/PatsIII.. LOL</P>

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro

You can take our pieces, but you cant take our trophies.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>