+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Re: We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="gortex"]Brady won't ever see another Super Bowl again, unless he's a spectator.

He sucks now.

How often does he have two bad games in a row? Depends on if he plays two tough defenses in a row.
    [/quote] You think he played badly in SuperBowl XLVI? I donít know what game you were watching.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Im going to the HOF, buuuuutt...... I cant beat Eli!</P>

Bad pass but Welker still had a chance to catch it. Brady could of drilled him in the #s and it would of been a TD. Instead it was high and on the outside shoulder making it a more difficult catch. Welker was all by himself. Eli would of hit him for the TD.</P>

</P>

</P>

Look how open he was!</P>

There was also a bad pass to branch, 2 actually. The one on a 3rd and long he threw behind Branch and it got knocked away by CWeb, and the one in the final drive that should of been intercepted by KP, right through his hands. Brady definately was intimidated.</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Your pictures don't show KP coming in from deep center, though. That pass had to be placed outside the numbers or KP would have obliterated Welker. Granted, it was a little overthrown, but Welker should have realized that the pass couldn't come up the seam and adjusted properly. Even in that pic, you see he's looking inside for the pass, when he should have been aware that it was going to come backshoulder/outside. If he made the proper adjustment then he's probably able to get under the pass for a reception.</P>

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="gortex"]Brady won't ever see another Super Bowl again, unless he's a spectator.

He sucks now.

How often does he have two bad games in a row? Depends on if he plays two tough defenses in a row.
    [/quote] You think he played badly in SuperBowl XLVI? I donít know what game you were watching.[/quote]</p>

</p>

Im going to the HOF, buuuuutt...... I cant beat Eli!</p>

Bad pass but Welker still had a chance to catch it. Brady could of drilled him in the #s and it would of been a TD. Instead it was high and on the outside shoulder making it a more difficult catch. Welker was all by himself. Eli would of hit him for the TD.</p>

</p>

</p>

Look how open he was!</p>

There was also a bad pass to branch, 2 actually. The one on a 3rd and long he threw behind Branch and it got knocked away by CWeb, and the one in the final drive that should of been intercepted by KP, right through his hands. Brady definately was intimidated.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

To be fair to Brady, he did make, what, 16 consecutive completions in a row, so it's not like his accuracy was lost all over the field that night.

And in Super Bowl XLII, you might remember that Eli overthrew a wide, wide open Plaxico Burress right over his head on 1st-and-10, late in the fourth quarter. Just about every quarterback has those moments.

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"][quote user="TuckYou"]

He sucks now.

[/quote] You think he played badly in SuperBowl XLVI? I donít know what game you were watching.[/quote]</p>

</p>

Im going to the HOF, buuuuutt...... I cant beat Eli!</p>

Bad pass but Welker still had a chance to catch it. Brady could of drilled him in the #s and it would of been a TD. Instead it was high and on the outside shoulder making it a more difficult catch. Welker was all by himself. Eli would of hit him for the TD.</p>

</p>

</p>

Look how open he was!</p>

There was also a bad pass to branch, 2 actually. The one on a 3rd and long he threw behind Branch and it got knocked away by CWeb, and the one in the final drive that should of been intercepted by KP, right through his hands. Brady definately was intimidated.</p>

*</p>

*</p>[/quote]

To be fair to Brady, he did make, what, 16 consecutive completions in a row, so it's not like his accuracy was lost all over the field that night.

And in Super Bowl XLII, you might remember that Eli overthrew a wide, wide open Plaxico Burress right over his head on 1st-and-10, late in the fourth quarter. Just about every quarterback has those moments.
    [/quote]

The ball was in Wes Welkers hands and he should have caught it.

I am glad he didnít.

All-Pro

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"][quote user="TuckYou"]

He sucks now.

[/quote] You think he played badly in SuperBowl XLVI? I donít know what game you were watching.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Bad pass but Welker still had a chance to catch it. Brady could of drilled him in the #s and it would of been a TD. Instead it was high and on the outside shoulder making it a more difficult catch. Welker was all by himself. Eli would of hit him for the TD.</P>

</P>

</P>

There was also a bad pass to branch, 2 actually. The one on a 3rd and long he threw behind Branch and it got knocked away by CWeb, and the one in the final drive that should of been intercepted by KP, right through his hands. Brady definately was intimidated.</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Eli actually thought Plax was going to run up field. More of a miss communication. </P>

I love this thread.</P>

</P>

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

The Giants beat the Patriots twice now. BTW has the OP loser come back to eat his crow yet?

You mean three times in a row

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"][quote user="TuckYou"]

He sucks now.

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Eli actually thought Plax was going to run up field. More of a miss communication. </P>

I love this thread.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

That wasn't a miscommunication. Plax straight up dogged it on that play after the protection started to break down. Had Plax actually played until the whistle that would have been a big play, maybe even a TD.</P>

I love this thread. It was amazing how someone so hateful could go out of his way, and end up making a complete fool of him or herself... priceless stuff!

you serious?

old news.

Giants won, Pats didn't.

move along now.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI