+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    You guys do realize this thread was written by someone pretending to be a NE Patriots fan?
    It's still a classic thread regardless...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    You guys do realize this thread was written by someone pretending to be a NE Patriots fan?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

18 wins. 1 GIANT loss. (Biggest Upset In Sports HISTORY!!!!!) And we won twice. End of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    It's still a classic thread regardless...
    You're right and I shouldn't rain on the parade. Hahahahahahaha..........

Quote Originally Posted by Patriots18N1 View Post
    Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
    We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
    And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
    We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
    I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
    Dude....you almost lost the last game of the regular season....TO THE GIANTS!
    So stop making it sound like you smooth sailed to 18-0, because you hit one hell of a BIG BLUE speed bump in week 17!

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Dude....you almost lost the last game of the regular season....TO THE GIANTS!
    So stop making it sound like you smooth sailed to 18-0, because you hit one hell of a BIG BLUE speed bump in week 17!
    Eh, they didn't almost lose that game.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Maybe not....but we were the LAST team they wanted to face again!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Forget the 18 - 0, when is the last time the Pats ever beat the Giants in the real season!
    Just like Rex, Bill can day Tom is my Daddy!
    Last edited by Joe Morrison; 07-25-2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: typo
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

The opening post to this thread was a dooooooosy.....one of the best I've read, lol, I can respect someone so passionate for their team that they would post such a note. Superbowl 46 did not end the way the writer wanted it to. Sorry that history was not written the way it was prophesized by this guy. Saying it's so, doesn't make it true. Reality is truth.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    They were down 28-16 in the 3rd quarter.