+ Reply to Thread

It pains me to see BJ not a part of this...

Did BJ do much? I think lookinb back he has been a true Giant, restructuring his contract to keep AB with us. Yes his mouth goes too much and he's lost a step, but it does stink to see him be relegated to almost nothingness. I just wish he'd lift his knee and take somebody''s head off while running.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: It pains me to see BJ not a part of this...

If he's got one more game of trucking in him, now is the time... Give us a worthy farewell big guy.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Veteran

He was a huge part of the Falcons win. He had a TD against the Packers. He's got some miles on those legs. He's probably not a "starter" anymore but as a situational back he can be very good. He's also a BEAST at blocking.

It wasn't his fault the run game was stagnant. Hopefully, he gets more chances next game.
    Do not feed the trolls.

All-Pro

Who says he will be gone?

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]Did BJ do much? I think lookinb back he has been a true Giant, restructuring his contract to keep AB with us. Yes his mouth goes too much and he's lost a step, but it does stink to see him be relegated to almost nothingness. I just wish he'd lift his knee and take somebody''s head off while running.[/quote]

how is BJ not a part of this? Just because he didn't get going against the best rush defense in the league?

Na BJ had a big game vs the falcons and punched a big TD for us vs the pack....

Jacobs has been big for us on this run and I have a feeling he will be huge in INDY vs that NE defense who has seemed to turn it on for the playoffs
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

what is this I dont even...

Veteran

BJ played good in this game as a blocker. He had a few good carries as well.

He is definitely part of this win

Bradshaw was having more success so Coughlin stuck with the hot hand