+ Reply to Thread

It pains me to see BJ not a part of this...

Did BJ do much? I think lookinb back he has been a true Giant, restructuring his contract to keep AB with us. Yes his mouth goes too much and he's lost a step, but it does stink to see him be relegated to almost nothingness. I just wish he'd lift his knee and take somebody''s head off while running.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: It pains me to see BJ not a part of this...

If he's got one more game of trucking in him, now is the time... Give us a worthy farewell big guy.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Veteran

He was a huge part of the Falcons win. He had a TD against the Packers. He's got some miles on those legs. He's probably not a "starter" anymore but as a situational back he can be very good. He's also a BEAST at blocking.

It wasn't his fault the run game was stagnant. Hopefully, he gets more chances next game.
    the "realist" is a lazy piece of crap that works on his tan while sipping a margarita,
    the pessimist changes the sails while complaining about the lazy piece of crap,
    and the optimist changes the sails while hoping the lazy piece of crap will start to do his share of the work.

All-Pro

Who says he will be gone?

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]Did BJ do much? I think lookinb back he has been a true Giant, restructuring his contract to keep AB with us. Yes his mouth goes too much and he's lost a step, but it does stink to see him be relegated to almost nothingness. I just wish he'd lift his knee and take somebody''s head off while running.[/quote]

how is BJ not a part of this? Just because he didn't get going against the best rush defense in the league?

Na BJ had a big game vs the falcons and punched a big TD for us vs the pack....

Jacobs has been big for us on this run and I have a feeling he will be huge in INDY vs that NE defense who has seemed to turn it on for the playoffs
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

what is this I dont even...

Veteran

BJ played good in this game as a blocker. He had a few good carries as well.

He is definitely part of this win

Bradshaw was having more success so Coughlin stuck with the hot hand