+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MANN of Steel

MANN of Steel

NO BODY....and i mean NO effing BODY could have taken the beating that Eli did and stayed in the game....WELL deserved! We have the TRUE ELITE QB...im freakin speechless.

Re: MANN of Steel

Tough as nails,warrior

[quote user="Voldamort"]Tough as nails,warrior[/quote]

STILL CANT BELIEVE HE HUNG IN THERE....ELI MVP

Toughest QB in the NFL ! Truly amazing !

I'm sure there are others who have endured similar beatings. Eli was definitely tough to hang in there and deliver the ball, knowing he was going to be hit. He was also lucky he wasn't picked on a couple of plays.
    Do not feed the trolls.

I highly doubt Santonio Holmes would call Manning 'lazy'.

What a stark contrast to the Jets this Giants team is - from their coach, to their demeanor, to their QB on down the line.

Here's hoping for another wall mural for Rex to dare try and cover up!

[quote user="Mercury"]I'm sure there are others who have endured similar beatings. Eli was definitely tough to hang in there and deliver the ball, knowing he was going to be hit. He was also lucky he wasn't picked on a couple of plays.
    [/quote]

My point is ROMO, VICK, BRADY even BIG BEN could not withstand that. This kid is unbelievable. There were shots he took that seriously could have knocked him out of the game. He finds a way, hangs in there and ill tell you what...WE GOIN TO DA BOWL!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!! five trips in my lifetime. Holy effing Christo in a chicken basket.

Veteran

Not only stayed in the game, but mentally, completely unfased.