+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MVP of the game for NYG???

was it Kyle Williams? Just wondering. TO THE BOWL FELLAS!!!!!!!!

Re: MVP of the game for NYG???

ALL OF THE NY GIANTS,
    ALL OF THE OF THE ABOVE i

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]was it Kyle Williams? Just wondering. TO THE BOWL FELLAS!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Dude if you follow Twitter you'd know not to say that.

That poor kid is getting absolutely killed by the Niners fans ... I mean some really ugly stuff.

And I thought Cundiff felt bad ...
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]was it Kyle Williams? Just wondering. TO THE BOWL FELLAS!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

That poor kid is getting absolutely killed by the Niners fans ... I mean some really ugly stuff.

And I thought Cundiff felt bad ...[/quote]

But think about the way some of us were crucifixing Steve Smith (now of the deagles)? It's just how it is in the sports world. Kid's gotta grow that thick skin, like the ELIte ELI that dELIvered a Super Bowl

BOOM!!!

[quote user="cken"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]was it Kyle Williams? Just wondering. TO THE BOWL FELLAS!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

But think about the way some of us were crucifixing Steve Smith (now of the deagles)? It's just how it is in the sports world. Kid's gotta grow that thick skin, like the ELIte ELI that dELIvered a Super Bowl [/quote]

Noooooo it's gone wayyyyy beyond that.

This is far beyond the normal sports nerdrage.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

All-Pro

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]was it Kyle Williams? Just wondering. TO THE BOWL FELLAS!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

49er fans may want to blame that kid, but really they should blame the offense for not getting a damn first down in the game. As for the Giants MVP? This was a team effort. Everybody had a hand in that victory. That was a hard team to take down and I give the 49ers credit for playing a tough game and playing us tough.

Now the Giant offense can relax against that weak Patriots secondary as we Cruz to another Super Bowl title!!!

[quote user="davmac2BB"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]was it Kyle Williams? Just wondering. TO THE BOWL FELLAS!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

49er fans may want to blame that kid, but really they should blame the offense for not getting a damn first down in the game. As for the Giants MVP? This was a team effort. Everybody had a hand in that victory. That was a hard team to take down and I give the 49ers credit for playing a tough game and playing us tough.

Now the Giant offense can relax against that weak Patriots secondary as we Cruz to another Super Bowl title!!!
    [/quote]

The collective MVP was the Giants secondary.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="cken"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]was it Kyle Williams? Just wondering. TO THE BOWL FELLAS!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

But think about the way some of us were crucifixing Steve Smith (now of the deagles)? It's just how it is in the sports world. Kid's gotta grow that thick skin, like the ELIte ELI that dELIvered a Super Bowl [/quote]

Noooooo it's gone wayyyyy beyond that.

This is far beyond the normal sports nerdrage.[/quote]

cant get on any social networking here at work. BLOCKED. id love to see some examples...for my amusement of course....got a few quickies to share?

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="davmac2BB"][quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]was it Kyle Williams? Just wondering. TO THE BOWL FELLAS!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not to get nitpicky, but I can't single them out because in reality the 49ers didn't have a legit WR on the field and the few times Vernon Davis did get the ball, he did a hell of a lot of damage.

[quote user="davmac2BB"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not to get nitpicky, but I can't single them out because in reality the 49ers didn't have a legit WR on the field and the few times Vernon Davis did get the ball, he did a hell of a lot of damage.
    [/quote]

Same performance as last week against those great WR's. They are just flat covering great right now.

(except for that bonehead play by Phillips on the 2nd Davis TD).

But I guess you have to give it to Eli for getting the crap kicked out of him and playing so well.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi