+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Harbaugh is a 'sore losing" jerk!

Bench Player

Re: Jim Harbaugh is a 'sore losing" jerk!

Shook his hand....

What else did you expect...? A hey know that we lost why don't I give you a tour round the town?

Good for you on the win...good luck with the pats. I really do hope you win that game.

Still, Gonna beat you to the dirt of we get a rematch next season

Because TC is better than him

Bench Player

Of course he was in a dour mood. He could be the best coach in the NFL today but he made a major mistake and that ended up costing us the game.

He has been great designing strategies around players' abilities, to bring out the best in them. Punts are like hand grenades. If you are not absolutely certain that you can field them, you get out of their way. On a 49ers team that has won games all season by not making risky plays and giving the other team good field position, he should have pulled Williams from the game after he dove for the punt. That is just terrible judgement. The final straw should have been running right into the punt and then acting like nothing had happened. That cost us the game right there and yet he was still kept in. That was 100% on Williams and Harbaugh.

He gave us a great season and if Ginn had not gotten injured and replaced by an incompetent punt returner we almost certainly would be going to the Super Bowl. He blew the game for us by making the first major special teams mistake of the year and then failing to protect the ball yet again in overtime. You guys earned the win by not making those kind of mistakes. Good luck in the Super Bowl.

of course I can extend you rationalization of why the big bad 49ers didn't win by saying if NO didn't have 5 turnovers and hand the game to the 49ers you wouldn't have even been playing yesterdays game.How doesthat sound to you? Just using your logic.

You hit the on the head. I'm a transplant from Michigan and a Lions fan ,I loved the guys grit when he was at University of Michigan but seeing Schwartz go off on him after the Lions Niners game and Jim acted like he did nothing ( was heard telling Schwartz to **** off) to get Schwartz fired up got under my skin especially with all the sports shows nation wide calling Schwartz a thug and holding Harbough as the new darling of the NFL. He's a good coach but he is still a major Jerk as a man! Seeing him brush aside coach Patton last week after the Saints game I said this guys a clown. Then this week seeing him blow off Coach Coughlin showed what little class he has, especially with TC being one of the classiest coaches in the league! I was pulling for the Giants and they made my day! I hope Giants nation starts to realize what a special coach they have. He gets alot out of his players, especially with the injuries your team has had to fight through this year! Congratulations Giants , you guys earned it !

Thanks dude and big congrats to your Lions. You now have a really good football team.

[quote user="Jakemall"]Shook his hand....

What else did you expect...? A hey know that we lost why don't I give you a tour round the town?

[/quote]

A little eye contact would've been nice. Heck, even Belechick, before sneaking off the field with one second left, hugged Coughlin. For a rookie head coach to completely brush off a guy whose been coaching for over a quarter decade and had a Superbowl ring was absolutely disrespectful

And when he wouldn't grant Fox into the lockerroom for an interview - childish. If Harbough wants to make it, he better toughen that skin up because next year he may not coast to 13 wins

[quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugha sore losing jerk?Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally thinkhe's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humblepie" the Giants served him yesterday!</p>[/quote]

He's classless, a real jerk.

[quote user="SFranciscan"]Of course he was in a dour mood.* He could be the best coach in the NFL today but he made a major mistake and that ended up costing us the game.

He has been great designing strategies around players' abilities, to bring out the best in them.* Punts are like hand grenades.* If you are not absolutely certain that you can field them, you get out of their way.* On a 49ers team that has won games all season by not making risky plays and giving the other team good field position, he should have pulled Williams from the game after he dove for the punt.* That is just terrible judgement.* The final straw should have been running right into the punt and then acting like nothing had happened.* That cost us the game right there and yet he was still kept in.* That was 100% on Williams and Harbaugh.*

He gave us a great season and if Ginn had not gotten injured and replaced by an incompetent punt returner we almost certainly would be going to the Super Bowl.* He blew the game for us by making the first major special teams mistake of the year and then failing to protect the ball yet again in overtime.* You guys earned the win by not making those kind of mistakes.* Good luck in the Super Bowl.*
    [/quote]

Yeah right ...because teams really sit up at night worrying about that 1st round washout now better than average journeyman special teamer Ted Ginn.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]The guy was nothing but respectful before the game and leading up to it.Harbaugh is a fierce competitor and a very good coach is a jerk from another teams fans prospective ,yes. He did a lot with a roster that has 1 weapon on offense. That team will have another chance.The Giants better get some Olineman in here. I never want to see Eli take a beating like that ever again[/quote]

There is no excuse for poor sportsmanship at his level
    [/quote]+1. The one think I like about TC is that he is a First class gentleman in the true sense of the word. I have never seen him not giving credit to the opposition when we lose and just been all sour grapes.

+ Reply to Thread