+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jim Harbaugh is a 'sore losing" jerk!

Bench Player

Re: Jim Harbaugh is a 'sore losing" jerk!

haha the willis play wasnt pass interference. the contact was made
    within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage. ballard couldnt get around him.
    thats on ballard

Bench Player

[quote user="bills34"]haha harbaugh didnt get any humble pie served to him. his gameplan was superior to coughlins. now im a billls fan but id happily accept my team getting as lucky as yours. point to stats like 1-13 on 3rd down and completions to receivers, but bottom line is those stats were good enough to beat your team. the giants offense could only muster 10 points in the second half..... all because of a backup returner. no he did not fumble cause of coaching haha at this point in your career you dont need to be told to hold on to a ball or get away from it. so in other words minus kyle williams the giants offense was shut down for 0 points in the second half. oh yea and sorry but bradshaw was stripped. giants were very lucky and i hope it stays with you in the superbowl cause as a bills fan i cant see the pats win another.
    [/quote]

Bills fan my a@@....stop stirring up crap.....SF lost fair and square....no whinning in football...

Bench Player

been a bills fan all my life, im just saying giants are lucky ted ginn didnt play and that everything went their way. im just upset cause i feel the 9ers could shutdown the patriots. just as they did the giants offense

[quote user="bills34"]been a bills fan all my life, im just saying giants are lucky ted ginn didnt play and that everything went their way. im just upset cause i feel the 9ers could shutdown the patriots. just as they did the giants offense
    [/quote]Just like the 49ers were lucky we didn't have our starting long snapper in that infamous 02 divisional game or...

You have to be prepared to give additional coaching time to a backup in a vital role like returner in a playoff game. In a game that was so close, Harbaugh should of told Kyle Williams to just hit the ground whenever Giants players came close to avoid any mistakes.

[quote user="bills34"]been a bills fan all my life, im just saying giants are lucky ted ginn didnt play and that everything went their way. im just upset cause i feel the 9ers could shutdown the patriots. just as they did the giants offense
    [/quote]</P>

uh, and what exactly did the 49ers offense do? </P>

Bench Player

scored 17 pionts....enough to win if ted ginn plays or they get the bradshaw fumble right

The Bradshaw fumble WAS right and even if it wasn't, it would of been poetic justice for the 02 game when the refs messed up the Ineligible receiver call. Don't really have any sympathy to be honest.

An offense that failed to convert most of their 3rd downs with the exception of the junk one heading into OT did NOT do enough work.

Like it's been for majority of the year, the 49ers defense carried that game.

[quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugha sore losing jerk?Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally thinkhe's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humblepie" the Giants served him yesterday!</p>[/quote]

Agreed. His interview after the game was just bizarre. He looked and answered questions like he was on drugs. The guy has no class. I am proud to be a Giant fan, the organization has decades of classy coaches and owners. We act honorably in winning and losing. The league could learn something from this organization.

[quote user="bills34"]scored 17 pionts....<FONT size=5>enough to win if ted ginn plays</FONT> or they get the bradshaw fumble right
    [/quote]</P>

i doubt that (and I am a ginn/o-state fan,) and it takes quite a bit of audacity to make such a claim. too bad they didn't get it done with who they had, you know, thats what real champions do. i remember a time when our starting qb went down, and in stepped a man named Hoss, he was ready to go and we got it done. too bad ther 49ers didn't have a backup plan on special teams. the giants got boned on 2-3 terribly bad calls and they still persevered; 20-17 was the final score, live with it, lol.</P>

Bench Player

yea that is you did get them back for 02 that was justice due i guess. this game was much bigger though but yea yall owed them one

+ Reply to Thread