+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Jim Harbaugh is a 'sore losing" jerk!

[quote user="SFranciscan"]Of course he was in a dour mood.* He could be the best coach in the NFL today but he made a major mistake and that ended up costing us the game.

He has been great designing strategies around players' abilities, to bring out the best in them.* Punts are like hand grenades.* If you are not absolutely certain that you can field them, you get out of their way.* On a 49ers team that has won games all season by not making risky plays and giving the other team good field position, he should have pulled Williams from the game after he dove for the punt.* That is just terrible judgement.* The final straw should have been running right into the punt and then acting like nothing had happened.* That cost us the game right there and yet he was still kept in.* That was 100% on Williams and Harbaugh.*

He gave us a great season and if Ginn had not gotten injured and replaced by an incompetent punt returner we almost certainly would be going to the Super Bowl.* He blew the game for us by making the first major special teams mistake of the year and then failing to protect the ball yet again in overtime.* You guys earned the win by not making those kind of mistakes.* Good luck in the Super Bowl.*
    [/quote]

Your team was tough ! V.Davis had me scared the whole game.. (God Bless " Butter Fingers Williams".).... At least the Harbaugh Brothers can watch the Game togethere ! Enjoy the SB

[quote user="eastbayblue"][quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugh*a sore losing jerk?*Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his*"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally think*he's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humble*pie" the Giants served him yesterday!*</p>[/quote]

He's classless, a real jerk.
    [/quote]

Well, if the Superbowl can't be the Harbaugh Bowl at least the Pro Bowl will be. Doesn't both CG losing coaches coach their individual conference??

Bench Player

I cant tell if he's just dramatic or emotional or what, but it does seem like he complains way to much with his arms flaring around. I like the coaches who stay composed.

[quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugh*a sore losing jerk?*Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his*"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally think*he's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humble*pie" the Giants served him yesterday!*</P>[/quote]

lol you should thank the 49ers for giving us a gift to the superbowl,

Jim Harbaugh has always been a d!c#.This is nothing new.As I watched the game Sunday I kept praying for the Giants to win just so I could see the look on that D-bags face when his season ended.It was priceless.Did you see him throwing tantrems on the sidelines when he didn't get the calls he thought should have gone his way? He's totally classless and unprofessional and like Rex Ryan inthe next few years his team will start to take on his personality.Then everyone will hate the 49ers as much as the Jets

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"][quote user="eastbayblue"][quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugha sore losing jerk?Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally thinkhe's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humblepie" the Giants served him yesterday!</P>[/quote]

He's classless, a real jerk.
    [/quote] Well, if the Superbowl can't be the Harbaugh Bowl at least the Pro Bowl will be. Doesn't both CG losing coaches coach their individual conference??[/quote]If true that is one beauuuuuuutiful irony!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="Robert21156"][quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugha sore losing jerk?Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally thinkhe's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humblepie" the Giants served him yesterday!</P>

[/quote]</P>

You're EXACTLY right! He's a poor loser. Everything's great for him when they win, but boy he just can't seem to take it when they lose. I've noticed it all along and it may work against him in the future. NOBODY likes a sore loser - man up and give credit to the "other guys".</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeah as much as i like seeing harbaugh and the 49ers turn it around, whenever they lose he seems to act like the opposing team and thier coach actually did something wrong to him.</P>

When I read about his comment that Patrick Willis didn't use his hands to hold Ballard in week 10 game, I realized he is a just a tool. No "well, it could have gone either way, or we dodged a bullet". Nope it's we are great and our technique at pass interference doesn't involve hands so it's OK.
    The game was on the line and the 49ers committed an obvious holding call on 4th and 2 from their 10 yardline.
    I don't believe I have ever seen 2 consecutive Offensive holding penalties until 49ers and Saints game, same play, same result. That means it's coached, the WRers are coached to run straight into the defenders.

Veteran

[quote user="chuckedafter5yards"]When I read about his comment that Patrick Willis didn't use his hands to hold Ballard in week 10 game, I realized he is a just a tool. No "well, it could have gone either way, or we dodged a bullet". Nope it's we are great and our technique at pass interference doesn't involve hands so it's OK.
    The game was on the line and the 49ers committed an obvious holding call on 4th and 2 from their 10 yardline.
    I don't believe I have ever seen 2 consecutive Offensive holding penalties until 49ers and Saints game, same play, same result. That means it's coached, the WRers are coached to run straight into the defenders.[/quote]

They are coached to commit borderline penalties as often as they can. Bradshaw missed a screen @ one point. Stopped running, put his head down slightly and started to walk towards the bench. All of sudden, boom he gets a huge shove. It wasn't an hour after the whistle, but it was after the whistle and not one of those plays where the defender was real close and could not let up. Niners play hard, but also play dirty.

Bench Player

haha harbaugh didnt get any humble pie served to him. his gameplan was superior to coughlins. now im a billls fan but id happily accept my team getting as lucky as yours. point to stats like 1-13 on 3rd down and completions to receivers, but bottom line is those stats were good enough to beat your team. the giants offense could only muster 10 points in the second half..... all because of a backup returner. no he did not fumble cause of coaching haha at this point in your career you dont need to be told to hold on to a ball or get away from it. so in other words minus kyle williams the giants offense was shut down for 0 points in the second half. oh yea and sorry but bradshaw was stripped. giants were very lucky and i hope it stays with you in the superbowl cause as a bills fan i cant see the pats win another.