+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Bench Player

Re: Jim Harbaugh is a 'sore losing" jerk!

ted ginn is the 3rd best returner in the league average wise and never lost a fumble....its not a stretch to say the 9ers would have won had he played.

[quote user="bills34"]ted ginn is the 3rd best returner in the league average wise and never lost a fumble....its not a stretch to say the 9ers would have won had he played.
    [/quote]</P>

it's also not a stretch to say that the game wouldn't have been as close if the refs didn't bonethe gmenon a few calls!</P>

[quote user="bills34"]ted ginn is the 3rd best returner in the league average wise and never lost a fumble....its not a stretch to say the 9ers would have won had he played.
    [/quote]Possibly but it also was an easy situation for Harbaugh and Kyle Williams to handle. Did you notice during the game that on most kick and punt returns, the Giants fell to the ground before the 49ers could tackle and go after the ball? Harbaugh should of done the same for Kyle Williams, especially since he was the backup.

It ended up being a small coaching error that had huge results for the game.

[/quote]

Actually, yes it is. How old are you?

Bench Player

[quote user="galaxy10"][quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugh*a sore losing jerk?*Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his*"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally think*he's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humble*pie" the Giants served him yesterday!*</p>[/quote]

Agreed. His interview after the game was just bizarre. He looked and answered questions like he was on drugs. The guy has no class.* I am proud to be a Giant fan, the organization has decades of classy coaches and owners. We act honorably in winning and losing.* The league could learn something from this organization.*
    [/quote]

maybe because the NFL is rigged?

he did say something like "the nfl gods didnt want us to win"

what he mean by that? was he referring to the owners of the nfl?

[quote user="bills34"]haha the willis play wasnt pass interference. the contact was made within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage. ballard couldnt get around him. thats on ballard[/quote]</P>

Big Blue B...H slapped you're whole Division. How does it feel to be Owned.</P>

[quote user="yahooya"][quote user="galaxy10"][quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugha sore losing jerk?Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally thinkhe's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humblepie" the Giants served him yesterday!</P>

[/quote]

Agreed. His interview after the game was just bizarre. He looked and answered questions like he was on drugs. The guy has no class. I am proud to be a Giant fan, the organization has decades of classy coaches and owners. We act honorably in winning and losing. The league could learn something from this organization.
    [/quote] maybe because the NFL is rigged? he did say something like "the nfl gods didnt want us to win" what he mean by that? was he referring to the owners of the nfl?[/quote]</P>

LOL but the NFL wanted the Giants in the Super Bowl so badly that the refs almost screwed them out of winning the Green Bay game.</P>

I just watched the replay of game on NFL Network. Geez Harbaugh has a problem with almost every call. They had him miked up and he byotches and carries on all game like a woman.

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]I just watched the replay of game on NFL Network.* Geez Harbaugh has a problem with almost every call.* They had him miked up and he byotches and carries on all game like a woman.[/quote]
    I just watched the replay as well and it's amazing how much whining he does. Complained about a spot on a Hynoski catch and said it was the worst spot he had ever seen. Looked spot on to me. He has NO class. Men are measured by how well they handle defeat, and he's a D**k.

Starter

i saw the replay and saw all the whining as well. not only that on "inside the nfl" where they have their own recap of the game with highlights and what not, he was moaning about a push off on that one catch by cruz where eli threw him open lol. the guy is such a whiner.