+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giant, Packer, Aikman, Buck drinking game

Every time Aikman or Buck uses Eli and off his back foot in a sentence, take a drink. You'll be drunk by halftime.
    Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!

Re: Giant, Packer, Aikman, Buck drinking game

I planned on it anyway........

Im watching this entire game drunk, bub

How about "Eli", and "Got away with one"?

How about drink every time Aikman laughs. He laughs at every little play. I used to have no problem with Troy as an announcer but lately when the Giants are losing and I here his "heh ha heh ha" I just want to break something.

All-Pro

[quote user="Spytheweb"]Every time Aikman or Buck uses Eli and off his back foot in a sentence, take a drink. You'll be drunk by halftime.
    [/quote]

Every QB throws off his back foot, just last week when Rodgers did it Buck and his Lover had nothing but praise, Eli does it and they attack him, this is why i can't stand those 2...

[quote user="titwio"]How about drink every time Aikman laughs. He laughs at every little play. I used to have no problem with Troy as an announcer but lately when the Giants are losing and I here his "heh ha heh ha" I just want to break something.[/quote]thought i was the only one who picked up on that...wtf is that all about??...cowballs....

[quote user="blueomaha"][quote user="titwio"]How about drink every time Aikman laughs. He laughs at every little play. I used to have no problem with Troy as an announcer but lately when the Giants are losing and I here his "heh ha heh ha" I just want to break something.[/quote]thought i was the only one who picked up on that...wtf is that all about??...cowballs....
    [/quote] The giants play is laughable lately. If I was not a fan I would be laughing too. You can not expect the announcers to pretent like its close or that the giants are even putting out a good effort. You should be mad at the giants not aikman.

Love it.

- Everytime Eli throws off his back foot.

- Everytime Eli gets away with one.

- Everytime Elis "elite status" is questioned/mentioned.

- Everytime Rogers is praised for something Eli was just bashed for.

- Everytime they show Buck fighting his yearning desire to passionatly kiss Aikman.

- Everytime they mention the MVP race.

- Everytime they talk about how the Packers offense is "just shredding the Giants D" or how "The Giants have had absolutely no answer for Packers offensivly or defensivly".

- Everytime they mention the Eagles still being alive or a spoiler.

- Everytime Dallas is mentioned.

- Everytime "undefeated" is said. Or "quest" for that matter ("Quest for an undefeated season" would be 2 drinks).

- Everytime Rogers is credited with a "perfect pass" (through a "tight window" or where "only his receiver could get it" or any other variations counts)

- Everytime keeping Rodgers off the field (or the lack of) is mentioned.

- Everytime some ****y "Giant collapse" pun is made.

- Everytime the Giants get lucky.

Feel free to add.

[quote user="Manning2Niks"]Love it.

- Everytime Eli throws off his back foot.

- Everytime Eli gets away with one.

- Everytime Elis "elite status" is questioned/mentioned.

- Everytime Rogers is praised for something Eli was just bashed for.

- Everytime they show Buck fighting his yearning desire to passionatly kiss Aikman.

- Everytime they mention the MVP race.

- Everytime they talk about how the Packers offense is "just shredding the Giants D" or how "The Giants have had absolutely no answer for Packers offensivly or defensivly".

- Everytime they mention the Eagles still being alive or a spoiler.

- Everytime Dallas is mentioned.

- Everytime "undefeated" is said. Or "quest" for that matter ("Quest for an undefeated season" would be 2 drinks).

- Everytime Rogers is credited with a "perfect pass" (through a "tight window" or where "only his receiver could get it" or any other variations counts)

- Everytime keeping Rodgers off the field (or the lack of) is mentioned.

- Everytime some ****y "Giant collapse" pun is made.

- Everytime the Giants get lucky.

Feel free to add.[/quote]

Every time they mention Eli led the league in turnovers the previous year.

Hell with it....I've already started drinking.