+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Props to the secondary.

Yes, that swiss cheese like crap secondary that we've been dealing with all year. As much as our front four is getting all the press, our secondary deserves just as much, if not more props. Our front four has been much, much better, and at times dominant compared to early this year, but there have been plenty of times this post season- for example Green Bay, where the QB had all day to throw. Instead they take off running becausethey had nowhere to go.

They may or may not still be a liability, but the've shown more overrall improvement and have been more a factor in our improved play, then our front 4 - imo

Just felt the need to post this because all I hear is talk about our front 4 blah blah blah. Let's give credit where it's due.

Veteran

Re: Props to the secondary.

Giving up only ONE completion to a WR is ****ing great. They need to keep it up though

Veteran

[quote user="gumby742"]

Yes, that swiss cheese like crap secondary that we've been dealing with all year. As much as our front four is getting all the press, our secondary deserves just as much, if not more props. Our front four has been much, much better, and at times dominant compared to early this year, but there have been plenty of times this post season- for example Green Bay, where the QB had all day to throw. Instead they take off running becausethey had nowhere to go.

They may or may not still be a liability, but the've shown more overrall improvement and have been more a factor in our improved play, then our front 4 - imo

Just felt the need to post this because all I hear is talk about our front 4 blah blah blah. Let's give credit where it's due.

[/quote]

well said, sir. Getting together for 3x a week certianly has paid off for our db's!

Ross still scares the hell out of me. I just don't trust him lol it's like he's just building up for some knuckle headed move all the time. I dunno, maybe it's in my head...

These guys are playing above their heads. Amazing job!
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Imagine we had TT

The secondary played well yesterday. Especially against there WR's.