+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Plaxico burress possibly depressed he isn't a giant

So I work for the Tsa at Newark airport.... I'm at the position of what you know as the metal detector ... I see a tall guy and yes it's him mr. Burress... He comes forward rocks into the machine I tell him to step back and try again, he stumbles ....eyes droopy and all....he couldn't even speak just gives the drunk eyes...my coworker had to check his bag (jets fan) and said to me that he was out of this world .... Like a depressed quiet drunk... Wanted to speak to him but was a no go

Re: Plaxico burress possibly depressed he isn't a giant

I'd be depressed if I was a Jets fan...Nevermind a player.

Bench Player

He ought to be. He cost us a chance at repeating with his stupidity. He signed to a sorry cross town rival. He did nothing of note all year. He will not get big money next year. He has reasons to be depressed. But on the bright side, hopefully he's saved or invested his money well. IDK.

[quote user="KillaRich"]So I work for the Tsa at Newark airport.... I'm at the position of what you know as the metal detector ... I see a tall guy and yes it's him mr. Burress... He comes forward rocks into the machine I tell him to step back and try again, he stumbles ....eyes droopy and all....he couldn't even speak just gives the drunk eyes...my coworker had to check his bag (jets fan) and said to me that he was out of this world .... Like a depressed quiet drunk... Wanted to speak to him but was a no go[/quote]

haha i doubt he cares.. he was all about the money this year...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

and to be honest, dont' be surprised if hes a Giant next year on a small contract.

we're not going to have the money for Rio AND Cruz... we could give a small deal to plax...

he had a really good year. If he had a QB that could throw the ball he would of had an amazing year

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and to be honest, dont' be surprised if hes a Giant next year on a small contract.

we're not going to have the money for Rio AND Cruz... we could give a small deal to plax...

he had a really good year. If he had a QB that could throw the ball he would of had an amazing year
    [/quote]

You're nuts if you think the Giants aren't going to keep Cruz long-term.

Since Reese has been here, he makes it a priority to keep young talented players.

Manningham may be gone unfortunately, some team will give him a contract that we can't counter.

Plax will never be back in Giant blue. That ship has sailed...

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and to be honest, dont' be surprised if hes a Giant next year on a small contract.

[/quote]

You're nuts if you think the Giants aren't going to keep Cruz long-term.

Since Reese has been here, he makes it a priority to keep young talented players.

Manningham may be gone unfortunately, some team will give him a contract that we can't counter.

Plax will never be back in Giant blue. That ship has sailed...

[/quote]

na we're going to let Rio go...

So he was faded in the airport and it's because of not being a giant? lol. there is more to life than football, it could be anything.

[quote user="KillaRich"]So I work for the Tsa at Newark airport.... I'm at the position of what you know as the metal detector ... I see a tall guy and yes it's him mr. Burress... He comes forward rocks into the machine I tell him to step back and try again, he stumbles ....eyes droopy and all....he couldn't even speak just gives the drunk eyes...my coworker had to check his bag (jets fan) and said to me that he was out of this world .... Like a depressed quiet drunk... Wanted to speak to him but was a no go[/quote]

Hmmm hope he doesn't shoot himself.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Bench Player

Saw that he just lost a court case for an accident in Florida a little while back.
    Has to pay $125,000 plus interest to the woman he hit.