+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Victor Cruz may be.....

......the single easiest player to root for that I have ever seen.

Not just his great play. But his attitude and appreciation to be an NFL player, and now to be going to a super bowl.

He won the hearts of Giants fans forever with his refusal to celebrate 2 TD's in NO when we were getting beaten badly. And what a game yesterday.

The guy has a great story andhis Cinderella like performance will make him an unforgettable Giant. Its just impossible not to love the guy.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Get well soon 80.

Re: Victor Cruz may be.....

Even if you know nothing about the kid, he's just out in the field playing backyard football. A lot of fun to watch from any team.

He's a smart guy and total class act. You dont see him celebrating first downs when the are behind, like Santonio Holmes does. He never fights with other players, and he's not a typical NFL thug acting like a showpony ahole all the time.

He's the example of what you should be, and deserves all the success he's getting. Just a shame his father wasnt able to see it.

When they won he jumped up and down like a 5 year old on Christmas morning. In a good way.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Veteran

Cruz has some of the best hands on the team
    I thought he was going to make that catch on 3rd down on the final drive of the 4th quarter.

Very happy Steve Smith left

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Not just his great play. But his attitude and appreciation to be an NFL player, and now to be going to a super bowl.

He won the hearts of Giants fans forever with his refusal to celebrate 2 TD's in NO when we were getting beaten badly. And what a game yesterday.

The guy has a great story andhis Cinderella like performance will make him an unforgettable Giant. Its just impossible not to love the guy.

Just my 2 cents worth.

[/quote]

I loved that . . . . in this age of the knuckleheaded receivers (see Steve Johnson) it's nice to know that we have one of the few who gets it . . . .

I bet no one is upset he won't be playing in Hawaii this upcoming Sunday now.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Not just his great play.* But his attitude and appreciation to be an NFL player, and now to be going to a super bowl.

He won the hearts of Giants fans forever with his refusal to celebrate 2 TD's in NO when we were getting beaten badly.* And what a game yesterday.

The guy has a great story and*his Cinderella like performance will make him an unforgettable Giant.* Its just impossible not to love the guy.

Just my 2 cents worth.

[/quote]

Absolutely agree ... he's been amazing on the field and a class act off the field.

Hope we lock him up forever.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

The offense just wasnt the same when he came out towards the end and Jennings was In. Cruz is a special star player. And is on the same page as Eli.

Agreed. Nothing synthetic here. Heseems to showcasehis talents every game.