+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Congratulation Giant Fans!!!

Wow! Another epic battle that will go down as a classic matchup. It will be on the highlight reels 20 years from now. Do our teams put on a show or what? Anyway, you won, you deserve it. My hats off to you...Now go whip some Patriot ***!!! I HATE that team!!!

Love my 49ers!

Re: Congratulation Giant Fans!!!

Your team played a very good game and maybe should have won it. Thanks a lot and have a good one and may you team do well again.

Nice to see some respect, thanks man

Great game! The 49ers are built to win.
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

[quote user="VD&Crabs85"]Wow! Another epic battle that will go down as a classic matchup. It will be on the highlight reels 20 years from now. Do our teams put on a show or what? Anyway, you won, you deserve it. My hats off to you...Now go whip some Patriot ***!!! I HATE that team!!!

Love my 49ers![/quote]

Well done & well said...It was an EPIC battle as every Championship game should be. Both teams stayed in their long enough for ONE to cpitalize on abreak. It happens in an instant, and in this case went our way.. Great fight !!!

You guys helped us get ready for another good ooponent !..Great season and see you guys next year!!

[quote user="VD&Crabs85"]Wow! Another epic battle that will go down as a classic matchup. It will be on the highlight reels 20 years from now. Do our teams put on a show or what? Anyway, you won, you deserve it. My hats off to you...Now go whip some Patriot ***!!! I HATE that team!!!

Love my 49ers![/quote]

props to you sir... it was a great game and thanks for being classy
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Bench Player

Love my 49ers![/quote]

Thanks for the congratz and please let me congrat you and your 49er's on a great season !!! your team has arrived and will be in the mix for years to come

Kudos to the 49ers. They played a great game. Your defense was relentless in the 2nd half. best defense Giants faced all year. Either team could have won. Your team will be back next year. No question. Congrats on a great game a great season

Props to the OP.

I sat next to a 9ers fan yesterday. Epic battle we kept saying to each other. Will be talkin' about this game for years to come.

[quote user="VD&Crabs85"]Wow! Another epic battle that will go down as a classic matchup. It will be on the highlight reels 20 years from now. Do our teams put on a show or what? Anyway, you won, you deserve it. My hats off to you...Now go whip some Patriot ***!!! I HATE that team!!! Love my 49ers![/quote]

thanks for the props VD. it was a tough game and imo the best team won yesterday.

your49ers are a dangerous team to be dealth with in coming years.