+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"I'LL BREAK THIS FOOT IF I HAVE TO.."

-Ahmad Bradshaw.

Watched the interview on Giants.com, gotta say i love his heart. He gets asked if he will be at 100% and he said he puts it all on the field, followed by the thread title, i recommend checking it out.

Really love this guy, he may be troublesome at times but when it counts, he does what he needs to do...

Thoughts?

Re: "I'LL BREAK THIS FOOT IF I HAVE TO.."

I believe it.

He played his guts out a few years back with two broken feet. Bradshaw has heart, and that's something we desperately need on this team.

never doubt the heart of a Bradshaw

I love Ahmad Bradshaw. He is seriously one of my favorite Giants. You will never see him quit. Never.

Gotta love it.. Now if we can get Tuck to have have that same mentality.

Yea there are no doubts about bradshaw in my eyes.

I've always said I think Bradshaw is one of the few tough guys on this team that plays with any heart...

It's weird to me seeing so many Giants fans now supporting AB. I felt like I was defending him tooth and nail in the off season to re-sign him when people were saying get rid of him cause he fumbles too much and that BJ should be the starter.

I've always loved the way Bradshaw plays and I'm getting excited to see the Giants getting some of these guys back this week. If anything even if the Giants lose Sunday, I'd rather see them go down putting up a fight.

All-Pro

[quote user="KidA"]I believe it.

He played his guts out a few years back with two broken feet. Bradshaw has heart, and that's something we desperately need on this team.
    [/quote]

A broken bone in EACH foot, as well as both ankles sprained. It was meaningless week 17 gamein 2009. You remember, the year the team gave up at the end completely. Well Ahmad didnt. He ran for over 100 yards that game and looked beastly doing so. In the following weeks he needed surgury.

If this team was all Bradshaws, we would be running the table and on our way to another Lombadi.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="KidA"]I believe it.

[/quote]

A broken bone in EACH foot, as well as both ankles sprained. It was meaningless week 17 gamein 2009. You remember, the year the team gave up at the end completely. Well Ahmad didnt. He ran for over 100 yards that game and looked beastly doing so. In the following weeks he needed surgury.

If this team was all Bradshaws, we would be running the table and on our way to another Lombadi.

[/quote]

I loved this guy from the first time I saw him in his pre season debut.Let us now rip the Pack--