+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Brandon Jacobs finished as Giant.

Congrats to Eli, Victor, Bradhsaw and the rest of the Giants for a fantastic Super Bowl run.......but Brandon Jacobs is a total stiff and has to go. The guy is worthless and not even good for short yardage. Time to cut him loose and bring in a REAL running back to go along with Ahmad Bradshaw.

Re: Brandon Jacobs finished as Giant.

He is very inconsistent. It seems sometimes he is just not that motivated. I have a feeling he will have a good SuperBowl.

Agreed IMO, this SB mighr be his last game... as much as I liked him thus far, I don't think he can handle much more

It's amazing to me that someone would start a thread like this the day after we win the NFC Championsip game . . . .

I like him also. He just isn't the every down back he thinks he is. He thinks he can run sweeps and counters. But ends up looking like the tip toed burglar.

North and south he can do some damage.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

[quote user="TroyArcher"]He is very inconsistent. It seems sometimes he is just not that motivated. I have a feeling he will have a good SuperBowl.[/quote]

I'm sorry but we have to stop "feeling" that BJ can pick up a 3rd and 1. Every time I see him come in in a short yardage situation, I throw up in my mouth. I really, really, really don't want to see him on the field.

[quote user="JimC"][quote user="TroyArcher"]He is very inconsistent.* It seems sometimes he is just not that motivated. I have a feeling he will have a good SuperBowl.[/quote]

I'm sorry but we have to stop "feeling" that BJ can pick up a 3rd and 1.* Every time I see him come in in a short yardage situation, I throw up in my mouth.* I really, really, really don't want to see him on the field.
    [/quote]

2 BIG WORDS - MICHAEL BUSH.

All-Pro

ha, i love it, of all the range of emotions and thoughts i had after the game ... not a one was, hmmm, let's try to think of who might not be on the team next year ... thank you for a very positive post!!!

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's amazing to me that someone would start a thread like this the day after we win the NFC Championsip game . . . .[/quote]

it is amazing. I guess the game he had vs the Falcons and the TD vs the Pack gets over shadowed because BJ couldn't get going vs the best rush defense inthe league

its so annoying how as fans we can't stop living week to week
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Are you kiddin me guys.
    They barely even let him play. HIS BLOCKING was awesome. He was our lead back in the first sb. and is gonna explode in the next.

When he has a touchdown in the sb, this thread is worthless. Dont put the big guy down, even if its his last game.