+ Reply to Thread

KMac owes Eli an apology

Man did he have a bad game. He whiffed on many occasions. I thought he was going to get Eli killed. He has been a very good Giant for many years but he seems too slow for the speed rushers. The Pats don't have anywhere near the pass rush of the 49ers so he should be OK in the SB but I think it is time to upgrade at Right Tackle next year.

Bench Player

Re: KMac owes Eli an apology

I think Beatty at LT is a failed experiment. Although I think he's perfect to play RT. He'll be KMacs replacement IMO

All-Pro

If Eli had a bit more time, he had receivers getting open. he just could not step up in the pocket at all at times.

[quote user="Bleedblue11"]I think Beatty at LT is a failed experiment. Although I think he's perfect to play RT. He'll be KMacs replacement IMO[/quote]
    Beatty is out for the year.. has been

Veteran

The offensive line is a big issue going into the offseason.

Fortunately, the Giants survived the toughest defense in the NFL.

But you've got to think Belichick will be attacking the weakness of the line, and Uncle Phil will be targeted.

Still though, the line played well enough to win.....almost 60 dropbacks without a pick....got to give the line some credit there.

[quote user="JMFP2"]

The offensive line is a big issue going into the offseason.

Fortunately, the Giants survived the toughest defense in the NFL.

But you've got to think Belichick will be attacking the weakness of the line, and Uncle Phil will be targeted.

Still though, the line played well enough to win.....almost 60 dropbacks without a pick....got to give the line some credit there.

[/quote]

Uh, no, NOT giving the line any credit for the zero picks. That credit goes to Eli, and yes, he was fortunate on a couple of throws. Eli RARELY had a pocket and he also never could step up into a throw. So actually we don't have to give the line any credit.

Lol @ uncle Phil. Yes he does owe Eli an apology man he got him creamed a few times.

Ps - wasn't there a thread about how the 49ers don't sack much? It's as if they read it and took it to heart.

Eli gets a ton of props for yesterday. He took a pounding yesterday and get getting up.

Takes a licking and keeps on ticking. As Deion would say I believe in Eli.