+ Reply to Thread

For all the Coughlin / Gilbride haters, Ready to eat Crow?

Not to rub it in, well, yeah I'm rubbing it in. Coughlin should be coach of the year, not Harbaugh. What he did to a team that was in the precarious spot hey were on, decimated with injuries, and he kept it together. He kept it together, and never lost faith. AND he did it with the sword of Damocles over his head.

I hope you learn your lesson. Just think of Reese and Mara (thank God they didn't) had your attitude....wow.

I miss Red Hook!

Re: For all the Coughlin / Gilbride haters, Ready to eat Crow?

[quote user="bklyn1028"]Not to rub it in, well, yeah I'm rubbing it in. Coughlin should be coach of the year, not Harbaugh. What he did to a team that was in the precarious spot hey were on, decimated with injuries, and he kept it together. He kept it together, and never lost faith. AND he did it with the sword of Damocles over his head. I hope you learn your lesson. Just think of Reese and Mara (thank God they didn't) had your attitude....wow.[/quote]

Everybody just stop this crap.

This morning we've had posters calling out our coaches, calling out individual posters, calling out anyone who ever dared to criticize our team when we were 7-7, or when we were losing 4 in a row.

This is a moment of joy for all Giants fans.

To call out fellow fans (or coaches) who are all rooting our asses off for our beloved team at this moment is pure cynicism. Its just plain ugly.

Lets just enjoy the win for a day or so before we start eating our young.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi