+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

We'rr getting healthy for the final stretch

Getting Boley back is Huge... He's the QB of the D and now Grant can go back to being a situational player... He's really an underrated linebacker he can make all the plays and rush the passer...

Also, getting Bradshaw back is huge as well... He's the only legit RB on the roster... Who doesn't need his offensive line to be perfect to make plays... I think we have a good shot this week and I think we'll beat Dallas next week...v
    The saints own us... Plain and simple ... People act like Rodgers is so much better than Brees but I don't think that's the case...

They are neck and neck...

Let's hope we can come out and play a good game sunday

Re: We'rr getting healthy for the final stretch

good post and i agree with the sentiment...

but...

we are no where near "healthy" even with those two back in the lineup.

we won't field a "healthy" line up until next year unfortunately.

we have lost way too many players to IR, but I agree getting Boley and Bradshaw back for the final stretch is big

Any updates on how Bradshaw looked in practice? I wonder how he's looking...If he's laboring and sluggish or looks fresh and quick.

[quote user="shotcalla39"]Getting Boley back is Huge... He's the QB of the D and now Grant can go back to being a situational player... He's really an underrated linebacker he can make all the plays and rush the passer...

Also, getting Bradshaw back is huge as well... He's the only legit RB on the roster... Who doesn't need his offensive line to be perfect to make plays... I think we have a good shot this week and I think we'll beat Dallas next week...v
    The saints own us... Plain and simple ... People act like Rodgers is so much better than Brees but I don't think that's the case...

Let's hope we can come out and play a good game sunday[/quote] Great Post !!! Sums up exactly how im feeling and youre correct with the NO/GB analogy, in fact i would go as far as to say, i would kinda prefer to head to GB for the NFC Championship than NO if we somehow made it that far.

With Boley back, does this mean the defense will allow only 49 points instead of 56 to GB?

This will help, certainly...

But in terms of saving the season it's a pillow when we need a parachute.

And come on, Rodgers is as lights out as I've ever seen anybody play. He ALWAYS find the open man and if you rush him he gets the ball out quick.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

Even if Badshaw and Boley are playing they will not be 100% and it looks like Manningham might be done for the season. Osi is out 2-4 games as well and even when he comes back from another knee injury he will most likely not be 100%. Let's bit forget Beatty is dine for the year as well. I don't see them getting healthier down the stretch.

[quote user="buddy33"]Even if Badshaw and Boley are playing they will not be 100% and it looks like Manningham might be done for the season. Osi is out 2-4 games as well and even when he comes back from another knee injury he will most likely not be 100%. Let's bit forget Beatty is dine for the year as well. I don't see them getting healthier down the stretch.[/quote]

This is true.

But it's still nice getting AB and Boley back being the Giants are severely hurting in the RB, LB dept.

[quote user="shotcalla39"]Getting Boley back is Huge... He's the QB of the D and now Grant can go back to being a situational player... He's really an underrated linebacker he can make all the plays and rush the passer... Also, getting Bradshaw back is huge as well... He's the only legit RB on the roster... Who doesn't need his offensive line to be perfect to make plays... I think we have a good shot this week and I think we'll beat Dallas next week...v The saints own us... Plain and simple ... People act like Rodgers is so much better than Brees but I don't think that's the case... They are neck and neck... Let's hope we can come out and play a good game sunday[/quote]

So even if Rogers is "only" as good as Brees then the Giants will get torched anyway.....

Just getting Boley and Bradshaw back is not enough. I hope it is but I have big doubts.

Fans worry about Brees and Rogers and forget they got beat by :

Whitehurst, Young, Grossmen, Smith....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="shotcalla39"]Getting Boley back is Huge... He's the QB of the D and now Grant can go back to being a situational player... He's really an underrated linebacker he can make all the plays and rush the passer...

Let's hope we can come out and play a good game sunday[/quote]

Unfortunately there are new names added to the injured list each week. Osi and Manningham are out. This team started the year out bad with the injury bug and it has continued throughout the year. If by some miracle they could have kept all there defensive players healthy this year I think they would be the number one defense in the NFL. Unfortunately that is not the case.