+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Deion Sanders' "I believe..." a joke...

Watching Deion on NFL Network after the game...and he basically admiited that prior to yesterday, his "I believe in Eli" was said as a joke, but Eli has finally proven to him that he is a "good QB"....

Re: Deion Sanders' "I believe..." a joke...

He's trying now to get the "Gomer Pile" nickname to stick to Eli... saying it over and over and over... trying real hard..
    ...the tortillas are dry...

That's strange last week before the Packers gameon their pregame show, he said he knows it sounds like a joke when he says it but he really means it!!

He sounded sincere to me

Veteran

That's his way of eating crow...

A good QB....thats the understatement of the year....Eli is the best in football in my opinion...never gets rattled...took a beating yesterday and still lead us to victory over the best D in football....Deion is a tool....

[quote user="Mr Excitement"]A good QB....thats the understatement of the year....Eli is the best in football in my opinion...never gets rattled...took a beating yesterday and still lead us to victory over the best D in football....Deion is a tool....[/quote]

Deion is a tool and Eli is the best.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

huh i watch nfl network and there is no joking when sanders says that.

for gods sake he was even singing i believe in eli.

never heard him say he jokes when he says that, he debates the other nfl guys and they all say eli is elite and top tier and is more clutch then peyton.

sanders DOES believe in eli

[quote user="giantsfan420"]huh i watch nfl network and there is no joking when sanders says that.

never heard him say he jokes when he says that, he debates the other nfl guys and they all say eli is elite and top tier and is more clutch then peyton.

sanders DOES believe in eli[/quote]

So are you saying he lied yesterday when he said he usually means it as a joke?

[quote user="giantsfan420"]huh i watch nfl network and there is no joking when sanders says that.

sanders DOES believe in eli[/quote]I agree with you.

seemed like all season he was the only one that bELIeved in Eli.