+ Reply to Thread

any injury updates!!!

is Nicks hurt bad. i know he came back but did not seem to effective

Blackburn did not see him return

Cruz seem like the least serious injury but not sure!!

Veteran

Re: any injury updates!!!

[quote user="BigBlueFanNJ"]is Nicks hurt bad. i know he came back but did not seem to effective Blackburn did not see him return Cruz seem like the least serious injury but not sure!![/quote]

Blackburn did come back in the gameafter his injury. Not sure about any updates just yet. Give it a couple of days.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

I think they all came back in. Don't forget the Pats also have a big injury to deal with as their #1 weapon Gronkowski has a high ankle sprain.

All-Pro

It didn't look like anyone was hurt badly. Two weeks to get ready should do the trick in making them feel better.

Nicks injury worries me the most a shoulder injury can linger

chase looked like a stinger hopefully he'll be fine, glad to hear he came back I was kind of hazy from the flu did not see him

Cruz seemed fine so hopefully that is not an issue

Two weeks to rest. Biggest concern is the rookies being nervous on the big stage. I really wanna see the Giants win, but i really wanna see the FA vets get a ring. Boley, Canty and especially Rolle. Oh and weatherford too, so he can send a pick to his Jets buds lol

All-Pro

they had to pop Nicks shoulder back into place ... then they probably had to shoot him up ... it's a tough injury for a WR, since they have to extend

he did seem to be more of a decoy after he returned, unfortunately .... but the dude has been a fast healer ... let's hope there isn't too much swelling and with a little injection he should be able to play effectively in Super Bowl

[quote user="BigBlueFanNJ"]Nicks injury worries me the most a shoulder injury can linger

chase looked like a stinger hopefully he'll be fine, glad to hear he came back I was kind of hazy from the flu did not see him

Cruz seemed fine so hopefully that is not an issue[/quote]
    He came back in and he'll be fine in 2 wks