+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why can't Madden be real?

Dammit.... just played GB vs NY on Madden 10. Final score 84-7, ending with an 87 yard BJ run as the clock expired. Why can't this be real??!!!!
    Maybe it's prophetic??

Re: Why can't Madden be real?

Madden is real ... i watched it live on TV on Monday night past

Even in Madden I can't get Jacobs to run 87 yard TD's. Then again I rarely use him anyway.

[quote user="titwio"]Even in Madden I can't get Jacobs to run 87 yard TD's. Then again I rarely use him anyway.[/quote]

I tend to get mad at my players, so if I dislike them in real life I punish them by benching them in madden.

All-Pro

People would never buy the game if they tried to simulate a front office.

10 season mode, salary cap, injuries spanning multiple seasons, people demanding new contracts when playing well, etc.

If people tried to play a mode like that, they wouldn't be complaining that we an average/below average LBing crew. They'd also realize that there isn't enough money to go around and that you need to pick and choose where you want to put your money. Find cheap bandaids elsewhere and hope you can game plan away from them.

But yeah, it'd be no fun at all. I sure as hell wouldn't buy it. If i want to deal with real life issues, I'd do it ... in real life.

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]Dammit.... just played GB vs NY on Madden 10. Final score 84-7, ending with an 87 yard BJ run as the clock expired. Why can't this be real??!!!!
    Maybe it's prophetic??[/quote]

[:O] "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home..."

waitaminute !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

I wish madden was real, go into options and turn off injuries that would be so great for the Giants..

[quote user="barran21"]I wish madden was real, go into options and turn off injuries that would be so great for the Giants..
    [/quote]

LOL, this

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]Dammit.... just played GB vs NY on Madden 10. Final score 84-7, ending with an 87 yard BJ run as the clock expired. Why can't this be real??!!!!
    87 yard run with BJ??? How the...? Even for madden thats incredible.

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="redbeardxxv"]Dammit.... just played GB vs NY on Madden 10. Final score 84-7, ending with an 87 yard BJ run as the clock expired. Why can't this be real??!!!!
    87 yard run with BJ??? How the...? Even for madden thats incredible.
    [/quote]
    GB couldn't stop anything.... AB ran all over 'em too... the halftime score was 49-0.... I really wish we could do that tomorrow.