+ Reply to Thread

We're Going to the Freaking Super Bowl

Im still in shocked and very excited to watch one of the greatest franchise in NFL history headingback tothe Super Bowl.

You know what giants fans, to me it was all worth it to watch Bill Sheridan debacle, the collapse last season, and let me add Losing to Seattle, Redskins (2), and all those ugly games we have watched all season

Cheers Giants fans take it all in because this could be the last run for a while, let the haters hate, lets go beat Brady and bring the lombardi home

GO GIANTS!

Re: We're Going to the Freaking Super Bowl

[quote user="NYG4Life10"]

Im still in shocked and very excited to watch one of the greatest franchise in NFL history heading*back to*the Super Bowl.

You know what giants fans, to me it was all worth it to watch Bill Sheridan debacle, the collapse last season, and let me add Losing to Seattle, Redskins (2), and all those ugly games we have watched all season

Cheers Giants fans take it all in because this could be the last run for a while, let the haters hate, lets go beat Brady and bring the *lombardi home

GO GIANTS!

[/quote]

Last run?

We're gonna beat the Pats and next year we're gonna do it again.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Bench Player

I think we are still fairly young. We have a couple more shots.

[quote user="burier"][quote user="NYG4Life10"]

Im still in shocked and very excited to watch one of the greatest franchise in NFL history headingback tothe Super Bowl.

Cheers Giants fans take it all in because this could be the last run for a while, let the haters hate, lets go beat Brady and bring the lombardi home

GO GIANTS!

[/quote] Last run? We're gonna beat the Pats and next year we're gonna do it again.[/quote]

I dont know bro, this team will not look the same next yr, i can guarantee you that

Manningham, Osi, Mckenzie, T2(Probably) Jacobs, Kiwi, Ross, Grant(if we win he will retire)

I hope your right that this isnt the last run but i will find it hard to believe we can make another run after 75% of this team will look alot different

According to Steve Weatherford...we are going to the MOTHER f*****g Super Bowl

[quote user="NYG4Life10"]I dont know bro, this team will not look the same next yr, i can guarantee you that

Manningham, Osi, Mckenzie, T2(Probably) Jacobs, Kiwi, Ross, Grant(if we win he will retire)

I hope your right that this isnt the last run but i will find it hard to believe we can make another run after 75% of this team will look alot different

[/quote]

I think you're right, and not only that the O-line needs to be blown up, we need new RBs because Jacobs is definitely done and Bradshaw is teetering, and even if Coughlin does not retire we will have new coordinators because Gilbride and Fewell have already gotten job offer inquiries from other teams. I don't know if Tom is going to choose to climb the mountain one more time with new coordinators over retiring on top.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells