+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We did not get "HOT " at the right time we GOT....

Healthy. Thank you.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: We did not get "HOT " at the right time we GOT....

And I hope we get a bit healthier next year too, I really think TT made a difference

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]And I hope we get a bit healthier next year too, I really think TT made a difference[/quote]Sorry, I do not think T2 is all that he is made out to be.

He can make a play, but he has cost us quite a few plays too. But do not get me wrong having him back would help compared to what we had all season, but again with Webb, Amukamara and maybe 1 other guy be it ross (t2) we be great. Having Johnson back and/or a FA or draft pick ahead.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

yes TT is good. I think as far as defense, the biggest upgrade will be getting Jon Goff back. Chase is ok but like Pierce, i think his value to the defense is his smarts not physical ability. I believe Goff will definately make us better if he rebounds from the knee.

Goff seemed to be heading in the right direction. Yet it was not guaranteed that he would great out, & after the injury, there will be even more questions.

Might need to draft a lb if there is a starting one out there, or let williams/goff fight 4 the starter spot @ mlb next year.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Goff seemed to be heading in the right direction. Yet it was not guaranteed that he would great out, & after the injury, there will be even more questions.

Might need to draft a lb if there is a starting one out there, or let williams/goff fight 4 the starter spot @ mlb next year.[/quote]

I feel like goff would still be very potent if he fixes his pass coverage. having williams as a back-up mlb so he can work on the finer points of his craft would be amazing, a 2nd year player with speed, athleticism, and playoff experience to spell goff. then, williams can be put in as the defense slowly phases the next generation of backers. they can move kiwi back to DE as well.

Next generation lineup: Jaquian Williams taking over for Boley, Mark Herzlich at the Mike (smart player and run stopper with relentless motor), Greg Jones taking over for Kiwi

BOOM!!!

Healthy is right

[quote user="cken"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Goff seemed to be heading in the right direction. Yet it was not guaranteed that he would great out, & after the injury, there will be even more questions.

Might need to draft a lb if there is a starting one out there, or let williams/goff fight 4 the starter spot @ mlb next year.[/quote]

I feel like goff would still be very potent if he fixes his pass coverage. having williams as a back-up mlb so he can work on the finer points of his craft would be amazing, a 2nd year player with speed, athleticism, and playoff experience to spell goff. then, williams can be put in as the defense slowly phases the next generation of backers. they can move kiwi back to DE as well.

Next generation lineup: Jaquian Williams taking over for Boley, Mark Herzlich at the Mike (smart player and run stopper with relentless motor), Greg Jones taking over for Kiwi[/quote]I wouldn't get rid of bole anytime soon. Jones had some early flashes but has been on the pine a lot more after the SF meeting the 1st time around.

Williams I am impressed with as he has made strides in the right direction, and has shown flashes throughout the year.

Kiwi moving up isn't a bad idea, unless we keep Osi. And while i hope and wish Mark can have a shot at mlb, we still have no clue. It looked promising but he was injured again.

But I would only draft or get a mlb, or strong side/weak lb if there was a STUD. Otherwise I give Goff a year extension same for T2 to see if they recovered from their injuries as we did for Kiwi this year.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="cken"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Goff seemed to be heading in the right direction. Yet it was not guaranteed that he would great out, & after the injury, there will be even more questions.

Next generation lineup: Jaquian Williams taking over for Boley, Mark Herzlich at the Mike (smart player and run stopper with relentless motor), Greg Jones taking over for Kiwi[/quote]I wouldn't get rid of bole anytime soon. Jones had some early flashes but has been on the pine a lot more after the SF meeting the 1st time around.

Williams I am impressed with as he has made strides in the right direction, and has shown flashes throughout the year.

Kiwi moving up isn't a bad idea, unless we keep Osi. And while i hope and wish Mark can have a shot at mlb, we still have no clue. It looked promising but he was injured again.

But I would only draft or get a mlb, or strong side/weak lb if there was a STUD. Otherwise I give Goff a year extension same for T2 to see if they recovered from their injuries as we did for Kiwi this year.[/quote]

Great points, of course I meant that the current veterans get phased out and the current rookies improve. I think we should be looking for another Lber as well, though the Offensive Line needs a quality center. Baas is just not going to cut it.

BOOM!!!

[quote user="cken"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="cken"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Goff seemed to be heading in the right direction. Yet it was not guaranteed that he would great out, & after the injury, there will be even more questions.

But I would only draft or get a mlb, or strong side/weak lb if there was a STUD. Otherwise I give Goff a year extension same for T2 to see if they recovered from their injuries as we did for Kiwi this year.[/quote]

Great points, of course I meant that the current veterans get phased out and the current rookies improve. I think we should be looking for another Lber as well, though the Offensive Line needs a quality center. Baas is just not going to cut it.[/quote]Do not get me started on the oline lol.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul