+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Aaron Ross...Does he seem to be stepping up?

AR has been flying below the radar over the past months..Not getting burned, playing with a confidence and swagger that I have never noticed through the years

I think his play has been a big help to the defensive back field success and helping to solidify the collective unit. Don't get me wrong that he is the main reason but a big help nonetheless.

Re: Aaron Ross...Does he seem to be stepping up?

He played great in the playoffs in '07 too. He has been solid the last few weeks. This might be the second time in his career that he's been healthy, the other being his rookie season.

All-Pro

he's done a great job ... he's been targetted by just about every team/QB that we have played this season due to Webby being so solid

and think about it ... coming into the season, he was pretty much 4th in the pecking order

C-Web

TT

The Prince

Ross

all things considered, he held up great in the end and stayed healthy, which was extremely important, since we were very thin at CB ... Thomas IR, Tryon IR

im at the point where im almost willing to resign him for a couple seasons at a modest price.

he really turned it around this year.

His PR was good yesterday. Just fall down so you don't fumble like Kyle Williams.

All-Pro

Eh, he did ok. He got turned around on that one play where he was flagged for illegal contact to the head off the line. He looked lost on that one.

Not horrible though.

I dont regret drafting him one bit

[quote user="slipknottin"]im at the point where im almost willing to resign him for a couple seasons at a modest price.

he really turned it around this year.[/quote]It all depends on money with him.He is certainly worth keeping around if he is willing to take Nickel corner money.Who knows what will happen to TT. This is coming from 1 of the biggest Ross bashers of them all at well.

He stepped up huge on that bonehead 3rd and 15 illegal contact 5 yards & a first down penalty.

SF's passing game is a joke. I think yesterdays performance is more of a reflection on them than Ross.

He has improved his consistency over the season. Sure, he has had a few mental lapses, but he doesn't seem to be getting beat EVERY game 3-4 times as he was earlier.

Our secondary is playing very tight, and aside from the two Vernon Davis touchdowns, played EXTREMELY well.

SF's receivers held to 1 catch all game? On a little 3 yard flat route? I'll take that.