+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Should I wear my JPP jersey every day the next 2 weeks?

I got the jersey for christmas, and have worn it for every game since the jets game. We are going to the super bowl. There aren't any repercussions, it's not like I have a job or something where I can't wear it (I'm a senior at Rutgers) so I feel like I should just where it for 2 weeks straight. Thoughts?

Re: Should I wear my JPP jersey every day the next 2 weeks?

Yes.
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

You're gonna wear pants too, right?

don't do anything differently. So unless you wore the jersey all week leading up to these games in the playoff run I'd take it off and put it on when you would normally put the jersey on.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Dude I've worn by JPP jersey ever since the Jets game too.... is this a coincidence or ****ing what?

I take it off until the game, that's my ritual, I feel bad that it's in my closet waiting for me, but whatever, I'm superstitious at this point

Bench Player

Sorry double post

Bench Player

[quote user="Dwinsballgames"]You're gonna wear pants too, right?[/quote]

I wasn't going to, but now that you insist...

Bench Player

[quote user="burier"]don't do anything differently. So unless you wore the jersey all week leading up to these games in the playoff run I'd take it off and put it on when you would normally put the jersey on.[/quote]

My ritual is to watch the game with a jersey on an d then the next day if we win I wear the jersey that best represents the victory (like if Eli was a beast I wear his). But I want to wear my jersey all the way until the super bowl cuz I want to rep our awesome team that no one saw making it this far as much as possible. Plus I feel there isn't enough giants love at rutgers as there should be. So ya normally I would take it off the second day after the win.

[quote user="burier"]don't do anything differently. So unless you wore the jersey all week leading up to these games in the playoff run I'd take it off and put it on when you would normally put the jersey on.[/quote]THIS^ Dont do a damn thing different than you have done on sundays since we started winning. I have had my Jacobs jersey on for sundays and have not washed it since we started winning! It has smells of cigars, grilled carne asada, steak, burgers. all from different weeks and smells like a SUPERBOWL party. I have other jerseys but rotate when we lose. Keep your sunday rituals on time without flaw as well as everybody else and we will take the Lombardi!![][]
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

i went to the bar last night to watch the game. I knew i had to get a new jersey soon but wasn't sure who to get. So last night when i saw EVERYONE wearing an authentic jersey i knew it was time to upgrade my replica Eli. As soon as i got home i bought my Authentic JPP and i am happy []