XLVI Predictions??

Giants 34
    Pats 28

MVP: Manningham

Re: XLVI Predictions??

Patriots 28
    Giants 24

I'm doing this for a reason shush.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Giants 23
    Pats 17

For Plax =D

[quote user="Kruunch"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA[/quote]

YES!

Bench Player

[quote user="Kruunch"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA[/quote]

Classic!

Veteran

Nope, I fudged up my guess for the NFCCG, no no predictions for me.

I'm not going to predict a score or guarantee a win, but I will say I'm not as scared of the Pats as I was back in '07 when they were 13 point favorites and NO ONE was giving us a smidgeon of a chance. Even WFAN said in the weeks leading up to the SB that the best we can hope for is that the Giants can hang in, keep them honest and give them a good game.

However, that doesn't mean this will be a cake walk either. NE is a very good team. Their offense isn't as explosive as it was in '07, but I do think our defense is WAY better. And Gronkowski can be the secret weapon which can kill us.

All I'll predict is that our chances are very, very good.

Bench Player

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]I'm not going to predict a score or guarantee a win, but I will say I'm not as scared of the Pats as I was back in '07 when they were 13 point favorites and NO ONE was giving us a smidgeon of a chance. Even WFAN said in the weeks leading up to the SB that the best we can hope for is that the Giants can hang in, keep them honest and give them a good game.

However, that doesn't mean this will be a cake walk either. NE is a very good team. Their offense isn't as explosive as it was in '07, but I do think our defense is WAY better. And Gronkowski can be the secret weapon which can kill us.

All I'll predict is that our chances are very, very good.[/quote]

I actually feel more nervous about this game than I did in '07. My early prediction is simply due to the high I am still on after last night.

Bradshaw, will run wide and Fastttttttttttttttttttttt, Run BRADSHAW, Run ...Nothing Sweeter than a Repeater...Giants win --> 27+++Pats---> 23
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzmtV...eature=related