+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Brady Hurt?

Veteran

Is Brady Hurt?

Heard it on Mike and Mike... there's a rumor flying around that part of the reason Brady didn't have zip on his balls is that he might be injured.

We would never fully know since's Belichick we''re talking about...

If the our line can get to TBrady.. game set match!!!

Re: Is Brady Hurt?

leading up to their game, Brady sat out of practice because of an injured shoulder. he should be fine to go though.

Ravens passing D is very good and i doubt anyone should have expected him to light them up
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

All-Pro

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]leading up to their game, Brady sat out of practice because of an injured shoulder. he should be fine to go though.

Ravens passing D is very good and i doubt anyone should have expected him to light them up[/quote]

well his non-throwing shoulder has been banged up for a few weeks ... i suppose though he could feel pain in it when he really tries to zip the ball, but now he will have 2 weeks to heal it up ... all the more reason to get some hits and knock downs

Bench Player

Yo i gotta tell ya, when he did that little leap into the endzone for the TD i didn't think he was going to get up. Somebody drilled their shoulder/helmet right into his lower back and nearly broke Brady in half lol...Looked brutal, he aint eli tough, but he's a durable guy, he will show up and be ready to play come superbowl sunday.

damn that 2 week break between championship weekend and the superbowl.

gives Gronk time to heal, gives Brady time for his shoulder to heal (if he really is hurt)

Brady was lucky he didn't break his neck on the sneak into the endzone--My god that was dangerous.

[quote user="calzonesays"]damn that 2 week break between championship weekend and the superbowl.

gives Gronk time to heal, gives Brady time for his shoulder to heal (if he really is hurt)
    [/quote]

That Gronk play was just bizarre. It looked like the man's ankle snapped in half and he was in just a short time later with it wrapped up. Thought for sure he'd miss some serious time.

giants could use the rest too. Eli must be sore as hell, and I think hakeem's ankle hurt more than he let on. Would be nice if Ballard can get healthy, so he can contribute. And osi and tuck can always use the extra time to heal up. Giants have been petal to the metal for 5 weeks, the rest will do them good.

It figures, how funny that every time Brandy breaks a fingernail, that is the reason she did not have a good game.