+ Reply to Thread

Did Shaun Ohara Retire?

Any shot this guy comes back next year? I know he will not be at the level of where he was in '06 and '07 but I could see him in a back-up type roll and helping out a bit on the field and in the locker room.

Any chance both he and Seubert are in camp to try and make a comeback?

Re: Did Shaun Ohara Retire?

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]Any shot this guy comes back next year?* I know he will not be at the level of where he was in '06 and '07 but I could see him in a back-up type roll and helping out a bit on the field and in the locker room.

[/quote] I like youre optimism mate. Not a chance in hell tho bro...age and injuries have taken thier toll on both players and a year removed from football means there done. How nice it would be to both of them playing on the line now like they did 2 or 3 years ago, even jacobs could run thru the holes those guys made.

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]Any shot this guy comes back next year? I know he will not be at the level of where he was in '06 and '07 but I could see him in a back-up type roll and helping out a bit on the field and in the locker room.

[/quote]

First, does either have the mental toughness to be second stringers? I doubt it. They were at the top of the chart for several years. Second, they, especially O'Hara, were not playing well when they were released and Seubert may still not have recovered from his injury.

There best days are well behind them. We need help from those at the front end of their careers.

Last I heard, O'Hara had worked out for the Dolphins, but they didn't sign him.

What ever happened with that guard Mitch Petrus that we drafted? He was supposed to be a real mauler with a mean streak but he's never really seen the field.

[quote user="KidA"]What ever happened with that guard Mitch Petrus that we drafted? He was supposed to be a real mauler with a mean streak but he's never really seen the field.
    [/quote]

That so called mauler was getting beat by guys who are selling car insurance right now. (he played in the pre-season, and not very well) There is a reason he has yet to see the field.

Giants fan since the early 80s