+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My experience at the Stick!!

First off..I'm here at the airport as we speak and giants fans are everywhere. High 5's and GO GIANTS everywhere I turn . Amazing .

What a game. It was wet, cold and worth every penny I spent on this trip. The fans at SF really get a bad rep. I was getting high 5s and back pats from niners fans sitting behind me. No hostility whatsoever. Leaving the stadium was a bit grim. I was ecstatic and wanted to yell but had to keep quiet not to piss off angry niner fans on the way out. There were a few crazed pissed off fans that I just avoided. No altercations what so ever. I even got some "congrats on making the Super Bowl" and "beat the pats, we don't want Brady catching up to Montana with Super Bowl rings". Oddly enough the only close fight was a giants fan trying to be a tough guy hiding behind his girlfriend lol.

What a game. What an experience. Now I need to get out of this airport the delays are crazy.

SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME!

Re: My experience at the Stick!!

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]First off..I'm here at the airport as we speak and giants fans are everywhere. High 5's and GO GIANTS everywhere I turn . Amazing . What a game. It was wet, cold and worth every penny I spent on this trip. The fans at SF really get a bad rep. I was getting high 5s and back pats from niners fans sitting behind me. No hostility whatsoever. Leaving the stadium was a bit grim. I was ecstatic and wanted to yell but had to keep quiet not to piss off angry niner fans on the way out. There were a few crazed pissed off fans that I just avoided. No altercations what so ever. I even got some "congrats on making the Super Bowl" and "beat the pats, we don't want Brady catching up to Montana with Super Bowl rings". Oddly enough the only close fight was a giants fan trying to be a tough guy hiding behind his girlfriend lol. What a game. What an experience. Now I need to get out of this airport the delays are crazy. SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME![/quote]

Great job out there Eli to Shockey........glad to hear everything went well with the49er fans. Heard the "CRUUUUUUZZZZZ" loud and clear!!!

On to Indy

Bench Player

glad to hear you had a pleasant experience, wish I could have been there man.

Thanks 105. GIANTS fans were everywhere . Very well represented. The best game I have ever been to hands down. Can't wait to rewatch it on my DVR

Sounds like you had a great time.

You witnessed first hand one of the best games in the last 20 years.

Calling it a physical game is an understatement. It was a bloodbath...

Safe travels.

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Desepx"]glad to hear you had a pleasant experience, wish I could have been there man.
    [/quote]

I was soaked , and in between my 6'5 friend with size 15 shoes and another fat kid to the right of me. Lol. What a day!

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Thanks 105. GIANTS fans were everywhere . Very well represented. The best game I have ever been to hands down. Can't wait to rewatch it on my DVR[/quote]

Enjoy my Man..........I love to watch the DVR games after going.....but there is nothing like being there in person Again job WELL done [Y]

[quote user="ny06"]

Safe travels.

[/quote]

Thanks NY06. That niners defense is no joke. Eli was getting ripped up. I seriously thought that game would never end the way both Ds were playing. Did u guys notice on TV how it started pouring rain right as OT started? The timing was perfect. I wouldn't have it any other way

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]First off..I'm here at the airport as we speak and giants fans are everywhere. High 5's and GO GIANTS everywhere I turn . Amazing .

What a game. It was wet, cold and worth every penny I spent on this trip. The fans at SF really get a bad rep. I was getting high 5s and back pats from niners fans sitting behind me. No hostility whatsoever. Leaving the stadium was a bit grim. I was ecstatic and wanted to yell but had to keep quiet not to piss off angry niner fans on the way out. There were a few crazed pissed off fans that I just avoided. No altercations what so ever. I even got some "congrats on making the Super Bowl" and "beat the pats, we don't want Brady catching up to Montana with Super Bowl rings". Oddly enough the only close fight was a giants fan trying to be a tough guy hiding behind his girlfriend lol.

What a game. What an experience. Now I need to get out of this airport the delays are crazy.

SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME![/quote]

Cool. Glad you had a great experience.

We definitely heard you guys yelling "CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZ"!
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="ny06"]

Safe travels.

[/quote] Thanks NY06. That niners defense is no joke. Eli was getting ripped up. I seriously thought that game would never end the way both Ds were playing. Did u guys notice on TV how it started pouring rain right as OT started? The timing was perfect. I wouldn't have it any other way[/quote]

On tv you could hear the crowd get louder right as it starts to pour again... almost like everyone in there thinking "of course!"...

what a game/win to be at - have fun watching it again.

Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant