+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Too the younger Giants fans

Be grtaeful for the past 8 years. I lived thorough the late 60's, 70's and early 80's when the Giants were one of the worst teams in the league. You should be happy with the performace of recent years eventhough the past few years have been tough. Believe me it could be alot worse.

Re: Too the younger Giants fans

Amen Brother!!!

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Be grtaeful for the past 8 years. I lived thorough the late 60's, 70's and early 80's when the Giants were one of the worst teams in the league. You should be happy with the performace of recent years eventhough the past few years have been tough. Believe me it could be alot worse.[/quote] i understand that you were a fan thru tought times, i get that, i was too. However that doesnt mean that we as Giants fans have to be gratfull for the garbage we have witnessed in recent years. We as Giants fans expect more and i will never be gratfull for the quit i have witnessed in this team over recent seasons.

I do appreciate the Easy E, I do. What I don't appreciate is the O-Line dysfunction, especially in run-blocking.

BOOM!!!

+1 OP

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Be grtaeful for the past 8 years. I lived thorough the late 60's, 70's and early 80's when the Giants were one of the worst teams in the league. You should be happy with the performace of recent years eventhough the past few years have been tough. Believe me it could be alot worse.[/quote] i understand that you were a fan thru tought times, i get that, i was too. However that doesnt mean that we as Giants fans have to be gratfull for the garbage we have witnessed in recent years. We as Giants fans expect more and i will never be gratfull for the quit i have witnessed in this team over recent seasons.[/quote]
    Yup....even in Detroit's 0-16 season, they tried their hardest every damn game, they were just a BAD team. We're not a bad team though, that's why it frustrates the hell out of fans to see their players utilized to their full potential for only half a season every friggin year.

Nonetheless, I have hope we can turn things around starting this Sunday.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Be grtaeful for the past 8 years. I lived thorough the late 60's, 70's and early 80's when the Giants were one of the worst teams in the league. You should be happy with the performace of recent years eventhough the past few years have been tough. Believe me it could be alot worse.[/quote] i understand that you were a fan thru tought times, i get that, i was too. However that doesnt mean that we as Giants fans have to be gratfull for the garbage we have witnessed in recent years. We as Giants fans expect more and i will never be gratfull for the quit i have witnessed in this team over recent seasons.[/quote]
    Yup....even in Detroit's 0-16 season, they tried their hardest every damn game, they were just a BAD team. We're not a bad team though, that's why it frustrates the hell out of fans to see their players utilized to their full potential for only half a season every friggin year.

Nonetheless, I have hope we can turn things around starting this Sunday.
    [/quote] well said 420

I go back to 1969. They sucked forever until 1981. They have been above average pretty much ever since. 3/4 in super bowls, 4/4 in nfc championship games since Phil and LT.

They are still above average. Can we all agree on that?

Starter

[quote user="giantfanatic"]I go back to 1969. They sucked forever until 1981. They have been above average pretty much ever since. 3/4 in super bowls, 4/4 in nfc championship games since Phil and LT.

They are still above average. Can we all agree on that?[/quote]

I have been a fan since the 70's. So, yes I agree. Things could definitely be worse.

All-Pro

The most frustrating thing for me (and i've been a fan since the middle 60's) is the Giants always find way to be inconsistant. Rarely do I see a game where offense, defense and special teams play solid football. Its never a combined solid performance. The Giants always let teams hang around.