+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Come on guys..dont you feel even the least bit sorry for the Jets, Cowboys, GB, and Philly?

have a HEART [:'(]

LOL!!!!!!

Re: Come on guys..dont you feel even the least bit sorry for the Jets, Cowboys, GB, and Philly?

Based on the guys on the Jets forum saying that they wish terrorists would bomb both our teams at the Super Bowl?

No. **** them. Let them wallow in the misery of their inferior franchise. Miserable *******s.

Re: Come on guys..dont you feel even the least bit sorry for the Jets, Cowboys, GB, and Philly?

I remember a Jets fan at work saying that I was overrating the Giants because I thought they were a playoff team that could win a game. He's been real quiet lately.

No not one bit

Uh,,yea i feel sorry for the little brother looosers!!! NOT

Feel sorry?!?!?!?! I wish I could get Giants gear at 50%-75% off........they're practically giving Jets stuff away.....

no

[quote user="FDNY Fitzy"]Based on the guys on the Jets forum saying that they wish terrorists would bomb both our teams at the Super Bowl?

No. **** them. Let them wallow in the misery of their inferior franchise. Miserable *******s.[/quote]

This. I also love the guy who says we always get the benefit of bad calls and they never do. First, they got one when we played them (Holmes fumbled). Second, did he watch the Packers game?? Same guy said we had NO significant injuries this season. Even though we lost TT and our starting MLB Goff for the season in preseason, and our starting LT Beatty for the season in week 10. Those weren't significant injuries because TT (for example) isn't Revis (true) and is the definition of average (false).

**** the Jets.

Veteran

Who?

Veteran

[quote user="BParcells777"]have a HEART [:'(]

LOL!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Jack....John Mara asked me to pass along a message.....

"Thanks for your suggestion about Bill Cowher, but the position is currently filled and we foresee no vacancy in the near future."