+ Reply to Thread

Thread: crowd noise

crowd noise

Is it just me, or does mostly every other NFL team have better crowd noise than the giants?
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Re: crowd noise

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]Is it just me, or does mostly every other NFL team have better crowd noise than the giants?
    [/quote]

I've argued with random people,friends, whoever for years that the giants fans at the games are among the best and most knowledgeable in the NFL and I belive thats still true however I think that we have an older crowd these days. If you go back to the 80's and and watch some of those old games the crowd was amazing. I honestly think the core fans we have the "baby boomer" generation are just not the same. You factor in ticket prices and 50 inch flat screen televisions and you simply don't get the same type of fans...just an opinoon. You also have to factor in that unless your at the game the game its hard to get a true read on crowd noise.

Yea I hear the "boos" quite well by dont hear the same noise sadly the jets or just about any other team makes. I think its the prices and age of the fans. Maybe in years down the road ticked prices become more affordable and our crowds get younger. I cant wait!

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Yea I hear the "boos" quite well by dont hear the same noise sadly the jets or just about any other team makes. I think its the prices and age of the fans. Maybe in years down the road ticked prices become more affordable and our crowds get younger. I cant wait!
    [/quote]

+1
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

I was at this last Eagles game and the crowd was loud as hell....every 3rd and long for the eagles the crowd was extremely loud, the only thing I didn't like was the boos, I hate that stuff...like Jacobs said, you shouldn't kick your team when they're down (even though I think his days as a starter should be done)

crowd was great today imo..sounded loud even on TV where they dub the crowd noise.