+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great news!

Great news!

MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo

As @skjensen + others in Chi are reporting, sounds like Marc Ross isn't among finalists for Bears GM job. That's good news for Giants. #nyg

Re: Great news!

Good. []

whys this good?

Because he's the head of scouting for the Giants and he's done a pretty darn good job at evaluating talent.

[quote user="NYFan221"]whys this good?
    [/quote]

How is it not good?

Bench Player

JPP, Petrus, Bradshaw, Cruz, Nicks( best reciever out of that draft), smith (before he left)

cool

this isnt good news imo. i mean great he remains here. but im not celebrating it. it would have sucked if he had left, but i would have been happy for him to get the promotion he deserves.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]this isnt good news imo. i mean great he remains here. but im not celebrating it. it would have sucked if he had left, but i would have been happy for him to get the promotion he deserves.[/quote]

Well yeah there's that....But we're greedy.[:P]

[quote user="giantsfan420"]this isnt good news imo. i mean great he remains here. but im not celebrating it. it would have sucked if he had left, but i would have been happy for him to get the promotion he deserves.[/quote]
    lol well I mean it's not like we're friends with the guy or we're related to him.

Would it upset you if Eli chose to stay with the Giants knowing he could get paid more elsewhere? Sure it wouldn't be the best thing from his perspective, but from the fan's perspective, you gotta be somewhat happy he's staying.

I know that sounds selfish but that's just the nature of this business lol...and it's not like he isn't making more than all of us anyways...because he certainly is