+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will the giants resign-Manningham?Ballard?Mckenzie

The list of Giants UFA's is not too bad sign or let go?

Manningham-

Jake Ballard

Kareem McKenzie

Aaron Ross

Terrell Thomas

Jonathon Goff

Re: Will the giants resign-Manningham?Ballard?Mckenzie

I don't know about the rest, but Ross is having a decent season, and so will probably get more than he's worth somewhere else.

And when I say "decent", I mean not COMPLETE garbage.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

they won't resign 5 of the 6 of them so rookie free agents can step up. The Giants don't believe in sexy moves currently.

they won't resign 5 of the 6 of them so rookie free agents can step up. The Giants don't believe in sexy moves currently.

Tough call with two of those guys coming off IR. I'd like to see TT come back. I'd like Manningham as well, but WR isn't a necessity going into next year and if they can spend money on a RB or another area of need that would probably be the better move.

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]I don't know about the rest, but Ross is having a decent season, and so will probably get more than he's worth somewhere else.

And when I say "decent", I mean not COMPLETE garbage.
    [/quote]

Wrong, Aaron Ross is complete garbage. He has cost us games this year. He is a awful cover corner and a awful punt returner (muffed punt anyone?)

Manningham is gone since he signed that agent to represent him, the giants won't pay him the 4 million he is going to outrageously demand as an average receiver.

I hope they sign t2 to a one year contract to see if he has recovered from his injury.

Ballard they will keep.

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]The list of Giants UFA's is not too bad sign or let go?

Manningham-

Jake Ballard

Kareem McKenzie

Aaron Ross

Terrell Thomas

Jonathon Goff
    [/quote]With Goff and Thomas coming of ACL surgeries, they may get a contract cheap to see how well they recovered from the injuries. I worry for Thomas since that is his 2nd ACL surgery on the same knee.

I think the Giants keep Ballard but look at TE somewhere in the draft and give up on the Beckum experiment.

I think McKenzie is gone. I'm up in the air with Ross and Manningham. I'm confident though that the Giants can find a WR in the mid to later rounds in the draft, so thats not a big deal to me. I think they should address CB in the draft, especially if Thomas and Ross are not re-signed. I love Claiborne and Kirkpatrick, but they may be gone by the time the Giants draft in rd 1. I think they can go after a Minnifield or Boykin in the 2nd or 3rd rd.

Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Barden is looking decent we will see how it goes the rest of the way which gives a better chance of Mario not coming back with Cruz emerging.

Manningham - GONE

McKenzie - GONE

Ross - GONE

Ballard - Probably back, but I like Pascoe a lot

T2 - Hopefully back. He's gonna' get a cheap 'show me' contract, but I think he wants to be here in New York.

Goff - Hopefully back. He's not worth a lot, but maybe a 1 or 2 year contract to see if he can keep getting better

Manningham is gone i would laugh my *** off if they sign steve smith that would be hilarious. I believe the FO wont do crap but get cheap FA and sit the rookies on the bench.