+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Niner fan here and I have one thing to say

Congrats the NY Giants on an amazing season...

The Niners lost as a team yesterday. We are not blaming anybody. Everything went wrong for us yesterday from the missed ints to the injuries to the TOs to the foward progress, but it's ok, that's how the game goes sometimes. We had our chances to wrap up that game still but give credit to the Giants D for blanketing our WRs. We win and lose as a team, we didn't roll over and die all year--we are proud of that.

BTW Eli Manning is tough SOB. He was taking a beating all game and was still stand up. He looked like Alex Smith the way he was absorbing those shots. I respect that.

Good luck in the SB. Peace!

Re: Niner fan here and I have one thing to say

Stay classy San Francisco. You guys have one hell of a team. Will be formidable opponents if you guys keep this stuff up.

BOOM!!!

classy 49er fan.

wish there were more of you.

Veteran

[quote user="JustinSmith"]Congrats the NY Giants on an amazing season...

The Niners lost as a team yesterday. We are not blaming anybody. Everything went wrong for us yesterday from the missed ints to the injuries to the TOs to the foward progress, but it's ok, that's how the game goes sometimes. We had our chances to wrap up that game still but give credit to the Giants D for blanketing our WRs. We win and lose as a team, we didn't roll over and die all year--we are proud of that.

BTW Eli Manning is tough SOB. He was taking a beating all game and was still stand up. He looked like Alex Smith the way he was absorbing those shots. I respect that.

Good luck in the SB. Peace![/quote]

hahaha "he looked like alex smith absorbing those shots" please don't use the name Alex Smith and Eli Manning in the same sentence ever again.

[quote user="JustinSmith"]Congrats the NY Giants on an amazing season...

Tip of the hat to you for coming in and paying respects ! Fans like you are welcome and represent the best of your team. The 49ers proved to be at the very TOP of the NFC this year. You guys worked hard and deserved to be at that level. Good luck next year, and we know we'll see you guys will at the TOP of that list again!

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="JustinSmith"]Congrats the NY Giants on an amazing season...

hahaha "he looked like alex smith absorbing those shots" please don't use the name Alex Smith and Eli Manning in the same sentence ever again.[/quote]

seriously.

49ers are a fantastic football team right now, but to hear someone say something about Eli being like Alex Smith is brutal.

Veteran

Thanks for visiting our forums, sir. What a game it was and I was just happy to see the Giants come out of that one alive. You guys have a dynasty going. Hopefully, you can get some decent WR's in the draft and hopefully Alex will continue to improve for you guys

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="JustinSmith"]Congrats the NY Giants on an amazing season...

hahaha "he looked like alex smith absorbing those shots" please don't use the name Alex Smith and Eli Manning in the same sentence ever again.[/quote]

seriously.

49ers are a fantastic football team right now, but to hear someone say something about Eli being like Alex Smith is brutal.[/quote]

Alex Smith is a warrior when it comes to taking hits. That's what I meant. I know Eli is a better QB.

[quote user="JustinSmith"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="JustinSmith"]Congrats the NY Giants on an amazing season...

seriously.

49ers are a fantastic football team right now, but to hear someone say something about Eli being like Alex Smith is brutal.[/quote]

Alex Smith is a warrior when it comes to taking hits. That's what I meant. I know Eli is a better QB.[/quote]

You are correct, and I think Smith can be real good some day. Toughness really helps.

Thanks for coming on, the 9ers were the best team we played all year.

[quote user="JustinSmith"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="Spizi"][quote user="JustinSmith"]Congrats the NY Giants on an amazing season...

seriously.

Alex Smith is a warrior when it comes to taking hits. That's what I meant. I know Eli is a better QB.[/quote]

fair enough.

my original point, you're a classy 49er fan and deserve props for your thread and post.

i have better expereiences with Philly and Cowboy fans than i've had with 49er fans since this game a whole day ago.

for a franchise with so much history and success, i expected your level of class to be the norm.

doesn't seem like it.