+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Luck Giants fans

Bench Player

Good Luck Giants fans

Eli is one underrated, tough SOB and your team got hot at the right time. After the beating you put on my JETS (yeah I know) I was not surprised to see you guys go on a tear.

Good luck.

Jeepman out.

Re: Good Luck Giants fans

Thanks...

We didn't get "Hot" but "Healthy"
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="Jeepman"]Eli is one underrated, tough SOB and your team got hot at the right time. After the beating you put on my JETS (yeah I know) I was not surprised to see you guys go on a tear.

Good luck.

Jeepman out.[/quote]Hey Thanks! That is unusual coming from a Jets fan!

Bench Player

I could never get into hating on the other NY team. Heck, I even root for Jesey teams (Devils, Nets) when my team is out. I'm just glad somebody is repping the area.

Jeepman out.

Veteran

[quote user="Jeepman"]I could never get into hating on the other NY team. Heck, I even root for Jesey teams (Devils, Nets) when my team is out. I'm just glad somebody is repping the area.

Jeepman out.[/quote]Thanks man. Not to mention you have a vested interest because we are playing your hated rivals.

Do most Jets fans think Giants fans are jackasses? lol Thats the impression I got from JetsInsider.com

Bench Player

I don't know. I'm sure it's the same way with the Mets and the Yanks. I bet a little frustration and envy plays a part. I can drink with almost anybody... even Giants fans

Jeepman out.

[quote user="Jeepman"]Eli is one underrated, tough SOB and your team got hot at the right time. After the beating you put on my JETS (yeah I know) I was not surprised to see you guys go on a tear. Good luck. Jeepman out.[/quote]I do not believe that you are a Jets fan, lol. You are thoughtful, courteous and respectful.But seriously, thanks.
    No one remembers who came in second.

I never really hated NY Jets until this year when Rex “bloated balloon” Ryan ran his mouth and acted like the fat white trash pig that he is. However I have no problem with NY Jets fans and would like to thank jeepman for the well wishes.

I bELIeve.

Bench Player

[quote user="buffyblue"]I never really hated NY Jets until this year when Rex “bloated balloon” Ryan ran his mouth and acted like the fat white trash pig that he is. However I have no problem with NY Jets fans and would like to thank jeepman for the well wishes.

I bELIeve.[/quote]

Yeah Ol Sexy Rexy's act got old old real quick even before the implosion. I'm not a big fan of talking shat. Just play the game.

Jeepman out.

I was indifferent about the Jets pre-Rex.

He really puts a black eye on your Outfit.

Kind words though and I can respect that. [B]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread