+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Superbowl 42 on NFLN right now.

just a heads up!

Re: Superbowl 42 on NFLN right now.

Nice to see some of those players again, what happened to G Wilson?

he went to the oakland and then the dolphins, that's all i know.

Weird our run game in that game is as bad if not worse then it has been this season.

forgot how clutch Toomer was

All-Pro

It's amazing how good that ROOKIE class was. Bradshaw, Boss, Smith, Ross. The way they play makes you forget they are rookies. To be honest, Smith was awesome for us. His routes were just unreal.

They just showed the TD to Burress, the expression on Eli's face is classic...."did I just do that?"

[quote user="TuckYou"]It's amazing how good that ROOKIE class was. Bradshaw, Boss, Smith, Ross. The way they play makes you forget they are rookies. To be honest, Smith was awesome for us. His routes were just unreal.[/quote]

Agree, and Alford!

[quote user="logan9839"][quote user="TuckYou"]It's amazing how good that ROOKIE class was. Bradshaw, Boss, Smith, Ross. The way they play makes you forget they are rookies. To be honest, Smith was awesome for us. His routes were just unreal.[/quote]

Agree, and Alford![/quote]
    I think we get disappointed in our more recent drafts because of the incredible standard that that class set. EVERY SINGLE one of them were big contributors, or at least brought something to the table.

something sad and pathetic that i noticed when rewatching this super bowl. if that game took place this season or last, there's a chance the outcome could've been different. i saw a lot of "personal fouls" on our defense, including a blow to the head on the qb on multiple occasions. 3rd downs to boot.

i hope we get the same crew for this super bowl as '07. those guys did a great job calling the game, and they called it loose. that's how it should be for a championship game.