+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Sorry NYG fans!!!

I started a post a couple of days ago about Jacobs being soft. I am sorry fans I was wrong. As a life long Giants fan (27 years) I just want greatness, I want it from my players and I want it from the Gmen. But Brandon Jacobs is not soft. I can admit when Im wrong and Im wrong. Just had to get this off my chest.

Re: Sorry NYG fans!!!

what changed your opinion on the tipped toed burglar this week?

Bench Player

Granted he wasnt a beast, but I broke down some film and really watched him run and you guys were right, he runs, well he tries, to run low but its hard i understand that. but I saw Niners going backwards. I saw Niners get stopped in their tracks when they square up to hit him. He is a load. Even when they go low their body shake all around. He punishes the defense even when he goes down easy. Even if you take him down behind the line he punishes your body and that takes a toll on a player. Defenses have to hit him with all they got, and as a defensive player you start to feel that come the 4th Quarter.

no need to say sorry you are intitled to a non homer opinion. i know its frowned upon here. but we all cant love the same players.

i personally like BJ but he isnt the everydown back he thinks he is. and he needs to go more north and south instead of the dancing bear act.

Veteran

[quote user="Harooni"]no need to say sorry you are intitled to a non homer opinion. i know its frowned upon here. but we all cant love the same players.*

i personally like BJ but he isnt the everydown back he thinks he is.* and he needs to go more north and south instead of the dancing bear act.
    [/quote]?
    Everything is frowned upon here..not that just that.

So I frown upon your post lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqoQ3rwHZuU

Jacobs hitting a defender with 4,000lb of force.