+ Reply to Thread

Could the Season End Collapse perhaps started a little too early this year?

In the past couple of years hasn't these year end collapses started around wk 12/13 not like this year in week 9/10.

I could see the Giants playing out of this one & turning the season around if they can just keep getting a few players back from now till wk 17. Who knows but I hope I'm right.

Lord help the rest of the league if they win the unwinable this Sunday. They could be a tough out the rest of the year because of the strong schedule they've just went through. They'res an old saying "whatever don't kill ya will make you stonger". That's just a thought IMHO anyway.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I don't see any games including the playoffs any tougher than NO & GB back to back.

Re: Could the Season End Collapse perhaps started a little too early this year?

Yea maybe this isn't a collapse at all. Maybe this was just a down period for us. We need a nice win streak here starting with the toughest opponent, and then the bums (Jets, Cowboys, Skins)
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Im liking the positivity guys...lets come out fighting sunday and throw everything including the kitchen sink at these Packers.

Go Giants !!

We're in full collapse mode, but the fact is, if we win 3 more games this year, Cowboys(2x) and Redskins, we get in the playoffs even though this team looks horrible right now.

and you said you don't see any games being much harder than the Saints and Packers back to back? well, guess which two teams the Giants have a 100% chance of facing again in the playoffs, considering they win their first game in the playoffs, considering they even get to the playoffs.

I was this angry with the play of our roster after we lost to the Redskins at home and lost Shockey for the year. I called them and Eli out and look at how they finished that year.

You may all thank me now.

Here's to hope.[D]

[quote user="FBomb"]

I was this angry with the play of our roster after we lost to the Redskins at home and lost Shockey for the year.* I called them and Eli out and look at how they finished that year.

Here's to hope.[D]

[/quote] FBomb, ive always wondered this about youre avatar because i cant see it close up. What are you doing in that photo ??

are you

a. doing some kind of mid air jump with youre band or

b. laid on the floor piss drunk.

seriously i cant make it out and ive always wanted to know bro

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="FBomb"]

I was this angry with the play of our roster after we lost to the Redskins at home and lost Shockey for the year. I called them and Eli out and look at how they finished that year.

Here's to hope.[D]

[/quote] FBomb, ive always wondered this about youre avatar because i cant see it close up. What are you doing in that photo ??

are you

a. doing some kind of mid air jump with youre band or

b. laid on the floor piss drunk.

seriously i cant make it out and ive always wanted to know bro[/quote]
    I gotta tell you, I've always thought it was B just glancing over it quickly. But option A actually looks more accurate
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

I'm not saying Bhas never happened, but in this case it's A.[]

[quote user="FBomb"]

I'm not saying B*has never happened, but in this case it's A.[]

[/quote] Cool Thanks FB. I can rest at ease now