+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eventually you guys might be correct about NYG losing a game. But it must be nice to be 0 for how many?

I have no doubt the Giants will eventually lose a game. But it must be nice to keep saying we will lose each and every week since the Jets game, and be so wrong each and every week.

Maybe you will get it right finally in the '12 preseason games. You know how they say, the sun shines on a dogs butt every once in awhile? Or how a broken clock is correct twice a day?

Eventually you might get it right. But for now keep hating haters, and acting the fool. We are enjoying the show...Continue
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

All-Pro

Re: Eventually you guys might be correct about NYG losing a game. But it must be nice to be 0 for how many?

[quote user="DragonSoul"]I have no doubt the Giants will eventually lose a game. But it must be nice to keep saying we will lose each and every week since the Jets game, and be so wrong each and every week. Maybe you will get it right finally in the '12 preseason games. You know how they say, the sun shines on a dogs butt every once in awhile? Or how a broken clock is correct twice a day? Eventually you might get it right. But for now keep hating haters, and acting the fool. We are enjoying the show...Continue[/quote]</P>

You know what they say...lol. HATERS GONNA HATE!!!</P>

We are a team of FATE again this season and you know how the old saying goes. YOU CANT FIGHT FATE!!!</P>
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Eventually you guys might be correct about NYG losing a game. But it must be nice to be 0 for how many?

I just find these haters funny. Figured if they read this they would/could get a clue/hint. One can only hope.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Guess I was correct. You can cheer our first loss in 2012 preseason. Keep hating haters
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

bump 4 haters.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"]bump 4 haters.[/quote]</P>

Posters who constantly use the word "haters" in their posts, are, by definition.."haters".</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="miked1958"]

[quote user="DragonSoul"]I have no doubt the Giants will eventually lose a game. But it must be nice to keep saying we will lose each and every week since the Jets game, and be so wrong each and every week. Maybe you will get it right finally in the '12 preseason games. You know how they say, the sun shines on a dogs butt every once in awhile? Or how a broken clock is correct twice a day? Eventually you might get it right. But for now keep hating haters, and acting the fool. We are enjoying the show...Continue[/quote]</P>

You know what they say...lol. HATERS GONNA HATE!!!</P>

We are a team of* FATE again this season and you know how the old saying goes. YOU CANT FIGHT FATE!!!</P>[/quote]
    I guess u can't fight fate. It was willed that we would win this season and nothing was going to get in our way

Not the Refs
    Not the injuries (2more major ones in SB)
    Not the other teams (no matter who they were)
    Not the Weather
    Not the Media telling us we weren't good enough
    Not even ourselves (sometimes making bonehead errors like letting play clock run out or stupid penalties, etc)

We just couldn't be stopped
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Posters who constantly use the word "haters" in their posts, are, by definition.."haters".</P>[/quote]I actually love haters. Think you erred there.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Posters who constantly use the word "haters" in their posts, are, by definition.."haters".</P>

[/quote]I actually love haters. Think you erred there.[/quote]</P>

Whats a "hater" anyway? I really don't get it.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]I actually love haters. Think you erred there.[/quote]</P>

Whats a "hater" anyway?* I really don't get it.</P>[/quote]

Eli - We just won the super bowl

Hater- you're still a garbage QB

Eli- We just won the Super bowl again

Hater- No your team won it despite you, you're garbage

kinda like that, discrediting ones accomplishments would be a "hater" to me

giving rational constructive criticism is all fine by me and I wouldn't call any one a "hater' for that
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!