+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gronkowski in a walking boot

In the Ny Post Today

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...1HaaWkbVsB8qeM

And the eerie similarities to '07 just keep piling up. Wasn't Brady seen around town prior to SB 42 in a walking boot? And wasn't it some conspiracy theory to throw the Giants off making them think Brady was hurt? I saw the way Gronk twisted his ankle in that game - he should've broken it. But...according to this, he'll be raring to go for the SB

I don't care if this guy's in a body cast - nothing will be taken lightly!

Re: Gronkowski in a walking boot

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]In the Ny Post Today http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...1HaaWkbVsB8qeM And the eerie similarities to '07 just keep piling up. Wasn't Brady seen around town prior to SB 42 in a walking boot? And wasn't it some conspiracy theory to throw the Giants off making them think Brady was hurt? I saw the way Gronk twisted his ankle in that game - he should've broken it. But...according to this, he'll be raring to go for the SB I don't care if this guy's in a body cast - nothing will be taken lightly![/quote]

no doubt CT...

If he or any player for that matter is on the field then they are a threat and should be treated as such...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player

Gronk will play short of it being amputated he will play. I HOPE he is 100% because IF we lose I want it be because you were better than the Pats and not because one of our best players was to hurt be effective.

(And the Pats need sign Pollard.. 1st he tears Brady's acl, then Welkers ACL, NOW he rolls up Gronks ankle guy is a killer of major Pats O talent lol)

All-Pro

Brady in a boot 2008

Gronk in a boot 2012

Stuff like this makes you wonder..

He's a monster.. He'll be ready to go. Like the OP stated, I thought gronk had torn his ACL on the tackle. Rough play.

[quote user="PatsFanNH"]Gronk will play short of it being amputated he will play. I HOPE he is 100% because IF we lose I want it be because you were better than the Pats and not because one of our best players was to hurt be effective.

(And the Pats need sign Pollard.. 1st he tears Brady's acl, then Welkers ACL, NOW he rolls up Gronks ankle guy is a killer of major Pats O talent lol)
    [/quote]

Gronk scares the hell out of me. Hernandez too. Those guys are nightmares.

Gronkowski will be fine. As will Nicks with his shoulder. They have 2 weeks to heal and prepare. Gronkowski, Hernandez and Welker are their 3 very dangerous weapons. Lets also not overlook Green-Ellis and Woodhead. 2 very good runners who provide a great change of pace to one another

[quote user="PatsFanNH"]Gronk will play short of it being amputated he will play. I HOPE he is 100% because IF we lose I want it be because you were better than the Pats and not because one of our best players was to hurt be effective.

(And the Pats need sign Pollard.. 1st he tears Brady's acl, then Welkers ACL, NOW* he rolls up Gronks ankle guy is a killer of major Pats O talent lol)
    [/quote]

I wouldn't be so sure. Remember Pouncey had the same injury last year and swore he would play and well didn't.

As for Brady I wouldn't be surprised if he was legit hurt on that sneak. He already had a bad shoulder.

Either way it's vital we have our run game going and naturally our pass rush.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

injury to gronk cancels out the injury to Nicks.

both teams still have weapons aside from these guys.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

injury to gronk cancels out the injury to Nicks.

both teams still have weapons aside from these guys.

[/quote]

Gronk will be fine but it doesn't matter. Ultimately the difference in this game is the Pats inability to stretch the field and our ability to stretch the field.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi