+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No talent is one thing. But not having heart is where it ends

I would rather this team have no talent at all, but have heart. the only players on our defense who puts it all out there is JPP, rolle and j williams. the rest of them are quitters and they dont have the i will not lose mentality.

There is no way the giants are winning this game. I am so sure that the giants are gonna lose that i am willng to make a bet, that if they do some how some way, which i have no idea of, win this game, then i wont post on these forums until the 2012 draft. If we win, lol Feel free to make this one a sticky tommy.

There is no way they are winning this game. I have no idea why there are so many people saying we have a chance. maybe if we had heart, yeah. but i see quitters on this team and perry even pretty much said it himself.

I want to thank personally all the giant fans who are actually attending the game. my respect goes out to you, and it shows the type of passion you have for your team. at least there is a part of this team that has some type of pride. again, my respect goes out to all the fans who attend this game. Just make sure you have back up plans for after the game people.

Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Re: No talent is one thing. But not having heart is where it ends

The Captain and the Diva ends are really pissing me off.

So you're a Giants fan, but you'd rather not even come on here to discuss a great win with the fans, however, if we lose, you'll be all over the boards talking about how we're trash.....Now that's fanhood!

[quote user="egyptian420"]So you're a Giants fan, but you'd rather not even come on here to discuss a great win with the fans, however, if we lose, you'll be all over the boards talking about how we're trash.....Now that's fanhood!
    [/quote]

I already said what i had to say so after the loss i wont be saying a word about the game.

~Big Mike~

On a side note im tired of the players and coaches talking, and im tired of hearing about talent on this team. give me a defense like the Bengals browns or jaguars any day of the week. they may not have a lot of play makers but they play with heart. ( at least this year )

~Big Mike~

Sweet you made my day talk to you again in April.

And on top of everything, at half time there is a special ceremony where we are inducting hall of fame players , Mark bravo, Brad van pelt, Dave jennings, Alex webster, and Carl Banks. Please!!! let this team show some pride at least.

(done venting)

~Big Mike~

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]And on top of everything, at half time there is a special ceremony where we are inducting hall of fame players , Mark bravo, Brad van pelt, Dave jennings, Alex webster, and Carl Banks. Please!!! let this team show some pride at least.

(done venting)
    [/quote]

Amen.....

I agree talent is not everything---you need heart, desire, fire and of course team chemistry to succeed. Look at the Eagles, they spent some money to get added talent, but it looks like that talent alone is not going to get them into this postseason.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

ehhh you need a combination of the two. try being an islanders fan and youll see. you see guys come and go who have plenty of heart, yet are just as bad as the talented players with less heart. ive always said, put me out there i will give you 100% every game, but that does not mean it will be any good. you need good players who want to win, not just a bunch of rudy ruttigers. that will get you nowhere as well. thats why im pissed at the coaches. i feel like this team doesnt love the way they are being coached and it takes away from their performance. just my opinion.