+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

A Nickname For Eli I chose: The Iceberg.

Cause he's cold as ice and like an iceberg you totally underestimate it and it leaves you shipwrecked.

Re: A Nickname For Eli I chose: The Iceberg.

:/. We already know him as Eazy-E. why give him another nickname?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Bench Player

love your reasoning for giving him that nickname but doubt it'll catch on around here.

To me Eli will always be "The Book"

Its like watching a great author write a new chapter of his masterpiece every time the kid has to come through in a big moment.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

It fails because it's too late for new nicknames.

Plus it has a "berg" in it. Smells like berger...like....like....like....a rapistberger....[:O]

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]:/. We already know him as Eazy-E. why give him another nickname?[/quote]

Because Easy-E is corny? Eli needs a name that will hold up fifty years from now on NFL films. Now if you don't like Iceberg Eli or The Iceberg, at least come up with something decent.

rapistberger
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="ikebibby91"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]:/. We already know him as Eazy-E. why give him another nickname?[/quote]

Because Easy-E is corny? Eli needs a name that will hold up fifty years from now on NFL films. Now if you don't like Iceberg Eli or The Iceberg, at least come up with something decent.
    [/quote]

lol Iceberg isn't corny?

[quote user="Firenugget"]It fails because it's too late for new nicknames.

Plus it has a "berg" in it. Smells like berger...like....like....like....a rapistberger....[:O]
    [/quote]

No one will remember Rothlisberger can rape with 4.0 speed fifty years from now, they will remember his game.

Only to a hipster with no sense of NFL history. I'm not sayin you though. No disrespect.