+ Reply to Thread

ESPN Will Be Forced To Talk About The Giants During Their Brady Worship. Ha Ha!!

I love it, its like an added perk. They just don't seem to want to acknowledge even our pro bowler JPP with more than a sentence, let alone an indepth analysis of of the Giants season with it's injuries and comeback. Let Brady break wind and they are in there trying to figure out what he just ate. It's pathetic.

Veteran

Re: ESPN Will Be Forced To Talk About The Giants During Their Brady Worship. Ha Ha!!

One of them will claim they knew all along the Giants would be in this position.

Meryl Hodge might claim Toomer is Eli's favorite target.

All-Pro

Re: ESPN Will Be Forced To Talk About The Giants During Their Brady Worship. Ha Ha!!

huh? maybe it's just me but all the media is riding our jock.

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]One of them will claim they knew all along the Giants would be in this position.

Meryl Hodge might claim Toomer is Eli's favorite target.[/quote]

I will twitter him so fast his head will spin. None of them gave us a shot.

[quote user="gumby742"]huh? maybe it's just me but all the media is riding our jock.[/quote]

it's not just you.

i've heard more people picking us to win than the Pats.