+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

im surprised about the opposing fans

I've been going to our playoff opponents message boards all playoffs and talking football...

I have been really surprised at my experiences...

I've found the San Fran and Green Bay fans to be the most ridiculous while having the best convo and mostly accepted by the ATL and NE fans...

i would of thought it would of been the other way around...

moral of the story: don't lump all opposing fans into the troll catagory. Consider the trolls, be trolls and the opposing fans just fans. You can get some good football talk going on
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Re: im surprised about the opposing fans

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I've been going to our playoff opponents message boards all playoffs and talking football...

I've found the San Fran and Green Bay fans to be the most ridiculous while having the best convo and mostly accepted by the ATL and NE fans...

moral of the story: don't lump all opposing fans into the troll catagory.* Consider the trolls, be trolls and the opposing fans just fans. You can get some good football talk going on
    [/quote]

my favorite niner troll quotes

HONEY BADGER DON'T GIVE A ****!!!!

&

Special teams win championships lol good times
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I've been going to our playoff opponents message boards all playoffs and talking football...

moral of the story: don't lump all opposing fans into the troll catagory. Consider the trolls, be trolls and the opposing fans just fans. You can get some good football talk going on
    [/quote]

&

Special teams win championships lol good times[/quote]

Great pic in your sig
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Of course they're not all the same -- some are just jerks while others aren't.

IMO, the 49ers were just a bunch of morons. The more I think about it, the more I think that they were just teenagers -- they were that stupid and obnoxious.

I actually thought the GB fans were cool.

Its funny how the trolls just swoop in for a week and then when that first hint defeat comes they are gone like a booger flying off a windshield!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I've been going to our playoff opponents message boards all playoffs and talking football...

moral of the story: don't lump all opposing fans into the troll catagory.* Consider the trolls, be trolls and the opposing fans just fans. You can get some good football talk going on
    [/quote]

&

Special teams win championships lol good times[/quote]

Great pic in your sig
    [/quote]

Thanks but credit for finding this beauty goes to djloves [link]http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2449376.aspx[/link]

and for mattmeyerbud. i will give packers fan a slid, because they just won a SB and have some bandwagon fans now so...yeah. as for 49's well, there fans can just go away please lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

whatever u do, don't tell a pats fan that u'd take Brady for a season, but Eli in a big moment in a big game

it'll turn into a 40 page thread

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I've been going to our playoff opponents message boards all playoffs and talking football...

[/quote]Some GB fans are very solid. What forums are you going to in NE? The one i checked out was their official site, and seems slow/dead but they seem level headed and a bit concerned as we are.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I've been going to our playoff opponents message boards all playoffs and talking football...

[/quote]Some GB fans are very solid. What forums are you going to in NE? The one i checked out was their official site, and seems slow/dead but they seem level headed and a bit concerned as we are.[/quote]

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...fan-forum.html

it started well... apparently Eli is comaparable to Tebow to alot of them

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I've been going to our playoff opponents message boards all playoffs and talking football...

[/quote]Some GB fans are very solid. What forums are you going to in NE? The one i checked out was their official site, and seems slow/dead but they seem level headed and a bit concerned as we are.[/quote]

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...fan-forum.html

it started well... apparently Eli is comaparable to Tebow to alot of them
    [/quote]Ran across it last night. But felt it might be rosy colored glasses, so held off.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul