+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

The Patriots Game-Plan Revealed: Run Run Run

You think The Dynamic Duo of Belichick/Brady are on the edge of NFL immortality--Indeed. they pull this game off and only Jesus will be bigger.

I think I have an idea...a speculation really of what the Pats are going to do. For sure they know they can't let this Rip Snortin D-line T-up on Terrific Tom...

Check out the article Pick-O-Tron recommends. I sure hope Coach C. is prepared for this possibility.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...n-superbowl-46

Thanks for the read.

Re: The Patriots Game-Plan Revealed: Run Run Run

[quote user="Leonardo"]You think The Dynamic Duo of Belichick/Brady are on the edge of NFL immortality--Indeed. they pull this game off and only Jesus will be bigger. I think I have an idea...a speculation really of what the Pats are going to do. For sure they know they can't let this Rip Snortin D-line T-up on Terrific Tom... Check out the article Pick-O-Tron recommends. I sure hope Coach C. is prepared for this possibility. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...n-superbowl-46 Thanks for the read.[/quote]

It'll be important for the Pats to bring some balance to their attack to keep the DL from pinning back it's ears, but Brady slinging the ball is what got them to the show, and I'm sure BB would rather put the game on the back of his HOF QB rather than Green-Ellis and Danny Woodhead.

You don't win games by taking the ball out of your best players' hands. If the Pats tried to go ground heavy this game, they'd be doing a favor for us. Especially since the Giants have been pretty good against the run during the playoffs.

All Hail The New York Giants!!

Personally, I'd love to see us run the ball quite a bit to keep their D honest. I think that AB can have a really big game in this SB.

well if the Bleacher Report says so it must be true

odds the OP wrote the article are 5-2

well, we weren't very good against the run in SF, they just abandoned it like idiots.

but i agree, if they want to run the ball alot in this game, awesome.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

well, we weren't very good against the run in SF, they just abandoned it like idiots.

but i agree, if they want to run the ball alot in this game, awesome.

[/quote]

Yeah, Benjarvis Green-Ellis is NOT Frank Gore.

[quote user="Leonardo"]You think The Dynamic Duo of Belichick/Brady are on the edge of NFL immortality--Indeed. they pull this game off and only Jesus will be bigger.

I think I have an idea...a speculation really of what the Pats are going to do. For sure they know they can't let this Rip Snortin D-line T-up on Terrific Tom...

Check out the article Pick-O-Tron recommends. I sure hope Coach C. is prepared for this possibility.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...n-superbowl-46

Thanks for the read.[/quote]

This is the part where Darth Vader (Brady) Throws the Emperor (Belicheck) Down the shaft, passes the ball and loses the Super Bowl. Brady won't stand for just managing a game and not passing.

I also heard Brady say in practice they are literally putting blinders on him so he can ignore the pass rush and just concentrate on the receivers down field.

If so, and especially if they don't keep a back in to block for him, it could pay off in quick passes but it could also lead to some devastating sack/fumbles from our linemen.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="JJC7301"]

Yeah, Benjarvis Green-Ellis is NOT Frank Gore.

[/quote]

I get very aggravated by the hyphenated names, to the point where I mix them up in my mind on purpose as sarcasm.

I have BEN ELLIS GREEN-JARVIS seared into my head I can't get rid of it.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

the law firm of Jarvis Green and Ellis is better than most people think ... he's certainly not a game breaker and with Mr. Brady wanting to throw it every down, his stats are not a good indication, but the dude can play

i agree that with Brady and Bill on a total mission that they will consider running more to slow down our pass rush, instead of being stubborn

and anytime they run Edelman or Gronk or Hernandez ... well that is advantage to us ... why run those guys when you do have a legit running back unless it's a deceptive type play ... looks more like straight runs with those guys though